Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Welcome Cayn State of Somalia!

Somalia   

Xaaji, out of my kin, Garaads and Kilil5 are the most divided, I never divided them here. They are always divided and always have been divided. If you look at the Garaads they don't know which part to take because movements spring up across the place.

Xaglatoosiye founded SSC State, it was destroyed by Khaatumo and he was thrown out. He is now looking for other positions and so are his people. The chucking out of the latest Garaad was another blow. Khaatumo movement has been downsized to a smaller faction. Garaad Saleebaan attended their meetings and spoke fondly of the movement, but the man knows it won't succeed, waa sheeko cad. Buhoodle has always been a bit different than the rest of Khaatumo, never fully endorsed the movement.

So my belief is Cayn State will unite the people and sideline this whole circus called Khaatumo, the division has been given a name (Cayn State), nothing more has happened.

^^ What a hypocrisy as if the garowe clan enclave supported Xaglatoosiye they used to call him terrorist :D

But i see garowe wants to create unnecessary division.

I will give you an advise oday ba beri yidhi waxay tolka is la jecelyihin la jeclow.

Liibaan   

All KHaatumo Traditional Elders Are Currently In Mogadishu Working Jointly With KHaatumo State Supreme Council G10 to Select KHaatumo MPs In The Federal Government Of Somalia

SOO DHOWEYNTII Madax Dhaqameedka KHaatumo - Garaadada KHaatumo State Of SOmalia

Mogadishu International Airport

DSC08421.jpg

Garaad Jamaac Garaad Cali, Aqoonyahan Xassan Axmed Ciise, Iyo Dr. Abdulkareem Hasan Wasiirkii TFG Hore ee Wasaarada Warfaafinta Boostaha & Isgaadhsiinta, Kana Mid Ah Hada Golaha Sare ee KHaatumo State - G10

DSC08448.jpg

Laba Garaad Jaamac - Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali & Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ismaaciil, Iyo Garaad AbShir SaalaX

DSC08435.jpg

Madax Dhaqameedka KHaatumo State Of SOmalia oo Is Gacan Qaadaya - Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali, Garaad Jamaac Garaad Ismaaciil, Garaad AbShir SaalaX, Iyo Ugaas Cabdulahi Ciise Nuur

DSC08315.jpg

Garaad Sulieman Garaad Mohamed Iyo Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ismaaciil

DSC08313.jpg

Garaad Sulieman Garaad Mohamed Iyo Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ismaaciil

DSCN1226.jpg

Garaad Cabdullahi Soofe, Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ismaaciil, Iyo Ugaas Cabdulllahi Ciise Nuur

DSCN1228.jpg

Garaad Cabdullahi Soofe, Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ismaaciil, Iyo Ugaas Cabdulllahi Ciise Nuur

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;828128 wrote:
^^ What a hypocrisy as if the garowe clan enclave supported Xaglatoosiye they used to call him terrorist
:D

But i see garowe wants to create unnecessary division.

I will give you an advise oday ba beri yidhi waxay tolka is la jecelyihin la jeclow.

I will take that advice and throw it in the trash. :D

However, Xaaji, be honest what has Khaatumo done other than partying? Are they going to dance their way into Laascaanood? Xaglatoosiye is welcome in Puntland sxb, and people like this Liibaan guy that's spamming every thread are not needed in those areas. Somaliland has not been able to enter Buhoodle once.

If I asked Liibaan something Khaatumo achieved other than receiving an antenna from Mogadishu he wouldn't be able to name it.

Abdul   

XX,you are pushing the boy to say nasty things,i can see your tactics now and it aint working saaxib.

Carafaat   

I wish ina isla jeclaan leheen midnimo. Khatumo's unity, Puntland's unity, Galkacyo's unity, Somaliland unity, Somalia's unity. Laakinse dadka jecel bahashan ine hoos usiwad waa waali aan laga bexeen.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;828106 wrote:
A khadar beryahan Caaqilka guud eeh Buhoodle waad ku kacsantahay laakin i have been told he is the real boss in buhoodle cidi lama hadli karto xita hadu faroole la shiro.

Honestly, I was never being a fun of odayaal oo dhan no exceptions. That is why I am not happy with the new somali constitution that they are saying Odayaal baa ansixinayaa.. I doutbed if mojirty of them have basic literacy.

Having said that Buhodle has no strong institution to enforce anything yet, but only a baby of 4months old and it's the closest one so far, Khatumo. Until then, anyone is as powerful as Odayga in that regard including myself.

NGONGE   

'Liibaan';828121 wrote:
NG, ask me about The Great State of KHaatumo SOmalia. But, Cayn State is reported by Pro-Puntland website, so if you want more information about Cayn State, RasCaseyr State, Bari State, Garowe State, West Puntland State, North Mudug State, ask Ciyaalka Faroole like the thread starter Mr. Puntland.

Dee to me, you are the Khaatumo spokesperson (the Osman of SOL if you like) and only if you confirm or deny such internal problems could I comment on this thing (you don't expect me to listen to young Somalia, do you?) :D

Anyway, for now, this thing sounds like a storm in a tea cup. Lets watch how it develops.