Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Welcome Cayn State of Somalia!

Somalia   

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Maamul Gobaled lamagac baxay Cayn State oo lagu dhawaaqey dhageeyso Chif Caqil Koreye

Maamul Lamagac Baxay Cayn state oo lagaga dhawaaqey cariga Mareykanka shabakada kalshaalenews oo wareysi la yeelatey masuliyiinta Mamulkaas mid kamida wareeysigaas oo dhinacyo badan tabanaya Chif Caqli Jamac Mayal Koreye oo sheegan in ay keentey maamulkan baahi baahday ka dhageeyso hoos wareysigii oodhan

Halkan Riix

Halkan riix Chif Caqil kooreye

LISTEN TO AUDIO

http://www.kalshaalenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Chif-Cail-kooreye.wma

Somalia   

1 President

6 Cabinet Ministers.

Soon parties will take place around the world according to the audio, it will take hold in Buhoodle soon.

Somalia   

Currently only Puntland has managed to unite with an unprecedented 4 large clans from Goldogob, to the village of Xaar Xaar to Garowe and beyond to Las Qorey.

Hiiraan isn't a federal state, nor does it have the capacity to become a state with half a region or even 1 region. I don't understand why all of these other clans can't unite to make a state and become peaceful and prosperous, that's all I wish for every day.

However, I welcome this temporary movement!

Somalia;828036 wrote:
Currently only Puntland has managed to unite with an unprecedented 4 large clans from Goldogob, to the village of Xaar Xaar to Garowe and beyond to Las Qorey.

Hiiraan isn't a federal state, nor does it have the capacity to become a state with half a region or even 1 region. I don't understand why all of these other clans can't unite to make a state and become peaceful and prosperous, that's all I wish for every day.

However, I welcome this temporary movement!

Xaar xaar :D

Funny places in Puntland

Any way this is not good i believe the people of cayn should stay united kala qu qub loma baahna i think sheekadan garowe ba ka danbeysa.

Somalia   

Yeah, I live near Buuryaqab in Somalia.

Anyway, I'm being told it is Xaglatoosiye who is behind this, the man is starting to think. This is a great move by him and I wish him luck. :D

Somalia   

Please do not involve Garowe in this, this is an organic movement made by the people to liberate their lands.

NGONGE   

I shall await Liibaan's fifty posts and four hundred photos before I comment on this topic. :D

A_Khadar   

^^ :D:D

I think if there is any truth to this, the least mistake they made is state's name.. I would called this, Camey & Dabagooye substate of Puntland!

It's so easy to write anything up and have millions of mouth pieces to spread it for free..

A khadar beryahan Caaqilka guud eeh Buhoodle waad ku kacsantahay laakin i have been told he is the real boss in buhoodle cidi lama hadli karto xita hadu faroole la shiro.

Somalia   

A_Khadar;828100 wrote:
^^
:D
:D

I think if there is any truth to this, the least mistake they made is state's name.. I would called this, Camey & Dabagooye substate of Puntland!

It's so easy to write anything up and have millions of mouth pieces to spread it for free..

Whatever you call it they control more land than your movement. I support these men, they aren't trying to take advantage of the situation without doing anything, they are fighting.

Tell me what Khaatumo has achieved, how many Somalidiids have they captured or killed, what land have they developed? All I hear are people in Nairobi hotels and now Swiss Khaatumo parties, look at this yesterday they are still partying.

http://horseedmedia.net/2012/05/08/xaflada-dabaal-dega-maamulka-khaatumo-state-oo-dalka-switzerland-ka-dhacaysawiro/

Guul Cayn State of Somalia, may you prosper and I'll pray for your success.