Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Preparing Somalia's Future: Goals for 2015!

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;828094 wrote:
Mogadishu is being rebuilt as we speak. Yesterday the Turks pledged a $100 million project to rebuilt it. The day before a joint project between US and UK pledged $9.5 million to improve the infrustructure of the city.

All ngonge needs to do is read the news . It is hard to find a negative story in the current sea of positives

Baryahan waxaad ka dhamaan wayday cheap point scoring iyo script-like behaviour, saaxib. War is qabo ban ku idhi. Do you seriously beleive the improvements you're talking about are in any way, shape or form in the same league as Chimara's daydreams?

p.s.

Chimara, saaxib, dreams are fine. They're great and sometimes are the seed needed to turn a vision into reality. However, you're not a little boy, saaxib. I am just trying to make sure you don't focus on the dreams so much that you forget about the reality. To reach your desired future you'll still have to deal with the present, saaxib.

nuune   

Ngonge, ka wareeji our Adam, he knows the reality and in touch with almost everyday, his vision for Somalia is appreciated, minus the bling bling skyscrapers, I do like high rise building, but not with bling bling smileys.gif

Despite endless money pouring into our cities, the road system is not reliable to even drive unless you are confronted with rocks and deep holes, even with peace!

2015, war I proposed 2025 in another thread, it has a vision, and it is not a dream, it can be achieved, that is if you take part and give away some of your experience into the banking system which will create190 thousand jobs with 800 branches in the country.

Chimera   

NGONGE;828354 wrote:
Baryahan waxaad ka dhamaan wayday cheap point scoring iyo script-like behaviour, saaxib. War is qabo ban ku idhi. Do you seriously beleive the improvements you're talking about are in any way,
shape or form in the same league as Chimara's daydreams?

p.s.

Chimara, saaxib, dreams are fine. They're great and sometimes are the seed needed to turn a vision into reality. However, you're not a little boy, saaxib. I am just trying to make sure you don't focus on the dreams so much that you forget about the reality. To reach your desired future you'll still have to deal with the present, saaxib.

You're taking the picture I posted way out of context, come'on it features flying cars for god sakes, do you really think I'm that delusional for me to think Mogadishu in 2015 will have flying cars? I posted it as a joke though symbolically it means with peace the 'sky is the limit', and Mogadishu in 2015 will look very different from Mogadishu in 2012.

That's common sense considering all of the construction and urban renewal projects.

NGONGE   

^^ Bah to thee of little mind. :P

Fair enough, Chimara (but I didn't base my argument on that picture alone).

Chimera;828363 wrote:
You're taking the picture I posted way out of context, come'on it features flying cars for god sakes, do you really think I'm that delusional for me to think Mogadishu in 2015 will have flying cars? I posted it as a joke though symbolically it means with peace the 'sky is the limit', and Mogadishu in 2015 will look very different from Mogadishu in 2012.

That's common sense considering all of the construction and urban renewal projects.

NGONGE aqri Chimera hadalka xarragada leh ee kor ku qoray intaadan sidaadii maryaha tuurin :D

NGONGE   

^^ Your lack of self awareness gives me no pleasure, saaxib. Is qabo baan ku idhi, Hermit wuu tegay.

^^You forget to say 'o limited one' when addressing xiinfaniin :D

Hermit who? war wuxu macno yaraa :D . xiinfaniin does not even pay attention to the little kurays , if you realize or not

NGONGE   

^^ I only use that when your limitation shows (didn't know it was that bad really). This here is right up your street these days. Waa celmi cusub aad 'kurayska' ka baratay baan o maleenaya. War is qabo, you're turning into a dull script.

lol@Xiin and NG.

Nuune's 2025 vision is something achievable in very short period of time. We only need peace and stability to reach those goals. Given the way things are going so far and the seriousness of the world community toward Somalis issues, I am very optimistic that the eluded peace is at reach.

^ Awoowe, Mogadishu is the only city which has been badly devastated by the war. The rest of the country is not as a bad shape as the capital. And once we have a stable good government( not excellent and democratic) that can build institutions, to do the rest of other stuff(development and such) will be a piece of cake.