Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Garowe clan enclave on the brink of Collapse Professor cali khalif Galaydh interview+AUDIO

Liibaan   

May 2012: Khaatumo State Of SOmalia Celebration, - Geneve, Switzerland

Khaatumo-54.jpg

Khaatumo-53.jpg

Khaatumo-21.jpg

Khaatumo-25.jpg

Khaatumo-35.jpg

Khaatumo-57.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

Khaatumo-301.jpg

Khaatumo-4.jpg

Khaatumo-1.jpg

Sensei   

The former PM, Dr. Galeyr, should be able to make his case of SOMALINIMO or for Khaatumo without having to bring down Puntland. Is it not enough that he tried that once and failed miserably. Folks usually resort to cheap rhetoric when they find themselves losing control of the same situation they create.

Liibaan   

Sensei;827823 wrote:
The former PM, Dr. Galeyr, should be able to make his case of SOMALINIMO or for Khaatumo without having to bring down Puntland. Is it not enough that he tried that once and failed miserably. Folks usually resort to cheap rhetoric when they find themselves losing control of the same situation they create.

Likewise, Faroole should be able to make his case of SOMALINIMO or for Puntland without having to bring down SSC/KHaatumo State, without insulting Khaatumo State & KHaatumo People, without calling Khaatumo "terrorists", "Argagaxiso", "Qaswadayaal", "tuug', etc. Faroole tried so many many times to fight against SSC/Khatumo, and he failed big time. Faroole's insults will not help Garowe or Puntland.

Dr. Cali Khaliif, Dr Cali Ciise Cabdi, Former SSC Leader Xaglaoosiye, and Preisdent Karaash not one of them said Puntland is terrorist organization like Faroole.

We cannot expect from Khaatumo Leaders not to criticize Faroole or Puntland Admin, When Faroole is calling KHaatumo "terrorists" and waging all-out war against Khaatumo. When Faroole opposed TFG Somalia Government's recognition and support for KHaatumo State.

I agree KHaatumo State and Puntland State should respect each other, but we have to understand Respect is 2 way street.

Sensei   

^I do not speak for Faroole, only thought I would pass my opinion as matter factually on Dr. Galeyr's latest.

Liibaan   

Sensei;827836 wrote:
^I do not speak for Faroole, only thought I would pass my opinion as matter factually on Dr. Galeyr's latest.

Faroole is the Leader of Puntland, he is Puntland's spokesperson. If Faroole keeps insulting KHaatumo State Of SOmalia. Khaatumo State Leaders have no choice, they have to defend themselves against false allegations, insults, and provocations.

And if you listen to the latest interview Dr. Galeydh didn't say anything bad about Puntland, Xunjuf said lied about Dr Galeydh. Dr. Cali Khaliif never said Puntland on the brink of collapse or Garowe clan-enclave, these are Xunjuf's own words.

Sensei   

^ I dhageeso ina adeer, even if we were to go by the logic "one camp started the insult, and the other defended itself," I would be more inclined to think that all insults started with the "Bintyland" comment......just saying yacni.

Liibaan   

Sensei;827840 wrote:
^ I dhageeso ina adeer, even if we were to go by the logic "one camp started the insult, and the other defended itself," I would be more inclined to think that all insults started with the "Bintyland" comment......just saying yacni.

I disagree with you Inadeer, the fact is all the insults started with the "terrorist" comment wallahi. First, Puntland officails called SSC Movement "terrorists" in 2009. And "Pintiland" comment came months later in 2010.

Sensei   

^ In any case, my best to Khaatumo state and it's people. I only aspire to move on, and not held back by petty politics and skirmishes. We all shall overcome!

Liibaan   

Sensei;827844 wrote:
^ In any case, my best to Khaatumo state and it's people. I only aspire to move on, and not held back by petty politics and skirmishes. We all shall overcome!

Thank You Inaadeer , and my best wishes to our neighbors the great people of Puntland. Lets move on, lets respect each other and forget whatever happen. Lets work together. Indeed, We all shall overcome with faith in Allah, Insha Allah

KHaatumo People have achieved a historic unity and historic success. there is no turning back, for the SSC/KHaatumo State Spring Revolution 2012.

Again, I wish for our neighbors the People of Puntland and all people of Somalia everlasting Peace and Prosperity, and development. :) :) :)

Waxaan Allah ka rajeenayaa in dhamaan Gobolada Dalkeena Somalia ku waaraan Nabad, Barwaaqo, Midnimo, Hurumar, amiin, amiin.

Liibaan   

Abdul;827846 wrote:
The title of this thread is nothing but wishful thinking by XX.

Well said Abdul, Xunjuf lied about the good professor, because he wants to create more problems between Somali people.

Liibaan   

191.jpg

72.jpg

181.jpg

161.jpg

25.jpg

341.jpg

Armed_Vehicle_with_Somali_Flag.jpg

Ciidamada Xaq u Dirirka KHaatamo State Of SOmalia ee Jiida Hore oo Calanka Soomaliya Kor u Qaadaya Ayaa Difaacaya Midnimada Qaranka Soomaaliya