Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Prof Axmed Ismaaciil Samater:Failed state of Somalia has no right to ask for unity with Somaliland

Saalax   

“Somaliland Maanta In Lagala Hadlo Midow Ma Qabbo Anigu, Xaq Looguma Laha Waana Nacasnimo Mana Qaadan Karaan" Prof Axmed Ismaaciil Samater

Hargeysa (Ramaas) May 7,2012 – Guddoomiyaha siyaasada ee xisbi siyaasadeedka Hiil-Qaran Prof Axmed Ismaaciil Samater oo ah Muwaadin reer Somaliland ah, balse aaminsan mabda’a Somali-weyn ayaa ka badheedhay inaan Somaliland xaq loogu lahayn in wakhtigan lagala hadlo midnimo Soomaliyeed.

Prof Axmed Ismaaciil Samater oo dhawaan safar ku tagay Magaaladda Muqdisho ayaa sheegay in Madaxwayne Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed uu u soo bandhigay inuu ku daro guddida TFG uga qayb-galaysa wada hadalada Somaliya iyo Somaliland, balse uu ka diiday.

Guddoomiyaha Hiil-Qaran oo ka hadlayay Munaasibad uu ku qabtay dalka Holland oo uu dib ugu noqday ayaa waxa kale oo uu tilmaamay inuu Madaxwayne Shariif u sheegay inuu la tartamayo oo uu iska ilaaliyo “Madaxweynaha socodkeygii hadda isma arag, Laakiin bishii March ayaan arkay, su'aal ayuu i weydiiyey uu leeyahay. "Guddiga Somaliland & Soomaaliya dhexdhexaadinaya ee la abuurayo ma kugu dari kara, waxaan ku idhi kaarka iska gubi maayo ee waan kugu soo socdaa ee is ilaali"ayuu yidhi waxaanu intaa ku daray inaan Somaliland xaq loogu lahayn in lagala hadlo midnimo Somaliyeed “Somaliland maanta in lagala hadlo midow ma qabo anigu, xaq looguma laha waa nacasnimo mana qaadan karaan, yey la hadlayaan.?”

Ramaasnews Desk

Hargeisa

Professor Samatar is coming home he is so right Somalia is a mess right now some sections of the country is controlled by pirates other parts of the country controlled by grave worshiping Ethiopian lacky's. Another section of the country is being invaded by Kenya who on their turn want to establish a buffer zone in the juba regions. Other Parts of the country is controlled by Islamic Militants called the Shabaab and they are not that reasonable when it comes to talking. You also have the western backed government called the TFG protected by 12.000 Ugandan and Burundian forces we should skip all this nonsense and have a direct dialogue with Mahiga and General Bahuku.

Mario B   

burahadeer;827572 wrote:
realistic....20 yrs of illusion has its toll.

It must be the water in W/galbeed! :D

Yo! Tony Blair/Mahiga, where is my Ictiraaf?:cool:

Mario B;827579 wrote:
It must be the water in W/galbeed!
:D

Yo! Tony Blair/Mahiga, where is my Ictiraaf?:cool:

Verbal gymnastics give u temporary relief:D what else?

If washington recognizes SL tomorrow, you would still claim we haven't rented a compound yet:D

burahadeer;827572 wrote:
realistic....20 yrs of illusion has its toll.

I once listened to Ahmed samatar one of his lectures he said we the unionists in Somaliland are losing it because there aren't any solution coming from Somalia,he also said that his closest cousins in Awdal call him every day telling him to come home. I remember a koonfurian guy stood up and asked him a question he said if no solution comes from Somalia than u reer wooqoyi why don't you bring a solution.

Miyuu marqaansanaa? if so, then i will forgive him...If he wasnt, then, he needs a history lesson.

For 1,The prof needs to know that Somalia has never(ever ever) asked for Unity with Somaliland(it is absurd to even type this)...if i have it correct, it is Somaliland that decided to break away and declare independence when the other half of the country was on fire. The rest of Somalis merely said, "no divided Somalia" if that means a call for unity,then i dont know./