Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A day In the T-shirt of Oodweyne

Abtigiis   

I miss Oodweyne's english. And i thought if i speak to him in his own language, he may feel the urge to reply.

Dear Oodweyne,

In brother-malating my acetogy or in articulating my superficious sentimentality, how dare you live in such atmospheric cosmogean pressure, inhaling narrow-mindedness! I would like to see you in this forum pakefoniously, no matter how lugubrious!!

:D

Oodweyne wuu fahmayaa waxan!! Waa wixiisi!

Chimera   

That my friends is the highest case of delicate lubrication in mouth to mouth resuscitation, indeed. To be or not to be, that is the question, for have we not suffered on the battle-field the grievious infliction of choosing roses over gummybears? I dare say, we in our courage ring the bells of a thousand armies, and bring them forth to the grand buffet of canjeelo iyo maraq, indeed.

Abtigiis   

:D :D Adaa iga yaqaan ninkan. Walaahi for once I thought you are Ood.

The peridy of this pernicious rabble-rousing, if I may repeat, is to cast doubt on my epistimology, tarnish my aesthetics and vilify the metaphyiscal reality that Somaliland is flying high among the astmospheric global community; in such that the niggling mouses of Somalia shall temporally and spatially regain the laughable Khaatumo and the buccaneers of East included, indeed. And that my dear Xinny is the realsim which the defated lot of the Fa.q.ash punctiliously walk into head on.

Regards,

Oodweyne

NGONGE   

Can't be done. :D

At any rate, why would you need to 'parody' the man when most of his replies are TIMELESS and apply in every situation and occassion? Here, have a bit of his previous replies to you and tell me if they don't fit here too. :D

-----------------------------------

Well, lets just say, that the sort of hide-and-seek verbal construct, in which you intending to play with us in here shan't be good enough to cover your naked back-side. Hence, it really ought to be beneath you to play coy with us in here. Consequently, a gallant man would say, I stand by my argument, and, therefore, I in turn, shall go to end of the world in defending what I have put my name to it.

Hence, it's understandable, that you are of the opinion in disavowing what you have written till you get the "permission slip" from those that command your action (intellectual or otherwise) on a daily basis, indeed...

My friend, do not, for love of god, curse yourself altogether into unnecessary "early grave" in here, indeed. However, if, by-the-by, on the other hand, you would of have said that you may die long before you see something call "ONLF" amounting anything other than a passing fiction of the day in which some "Somali Diaspora-based" communities entertained themselves with it, at least as a "political distraction", then, one, after the soberly fashion in which this sort of thing ought to be talk about it, would of concur with you there, indeed, my friend....

Naga daaya dee. :D

Abtigiis   

Well, lets just say, that the sort of
hide-and-seek verbal construct
, in which you intending to play with us in here shan't be good enough to cover your
naked back-side
. Hence, it really ought to be beneath you to play coy with us in here. Consequently, a gallant man would say, I stand by my argument, and, therefore, I in turn, shall go to end of the world in defending what I have put my name to it.

Hence, it's understandable, that you are of the opinion in disavowing what you have written till you get the
"permission slip"
from those that command your action (intellectual or otherwise) on a daily basis, indeed...

My friend, do not, for love of god, curse yourself altogether into unnecessary "early grave" in here, indeed. However, if,
by-the-by
, on the other hand, you would of have said that you may die long before you see something call
"ONLF"
amounting anything other than a
passing fiction
of the day in which some "Somali Diaspora-based" communities entertained themselves with it, at least as a "political distraction", then, one, after the soberly fashion in which this sort of thing ought to be talk about it, would of concur with you there, indeed, my friend....

:D

Walaahi waa Timeless tani! Which means oodweyne actually does not need to be here to respond to me. NG bal alaabtiisii hore wax soo quf!

Lambarkii Jacaylbaro na PM iigu soo tuur arooska Alpha ayaan tagayaaye.

nuune   

The Afwenist crew wuxuu ku dari jirey in every 5 sentence and mentioning Gabbal thereafter

Abtigiis   

Kolkii hore waxaan islahaa waxaad qortaa "A day in the skin of the Babyface Nuune", hadana duuliyaha jimankiisii yuuna kugu soo dirin baan is idhi!

nuune   
smileys.gif waan ogaa inaad waligaaba awliyada aad ka xishoon jirtey, kheyr weeye, hadii aad u bahato tu yaroo Jinn ahna ii soo sheeg, as you know, they carry extra packages and bits.

nuune;826669 wrote:
smileys.gif
waan ogaa inaad waligaaba awliyada aad ka xishoon jirtey, kheyr weeye, hadii aad u bahato tu yaroo Jinn ahna ii soo sheeg, as you know, they carry extra packages and bits.

Oowliyaa wax aragtay L0L. Bal aan iska aamuso.

Abtigiis; Oodweyne meejan(general section) weligiis masoo galin, i doubt if he will ever see this thread. L0L @you and Chim.

Chimera;826596 wrote:
That my
friends
is the
highest case
of delicate lubrication in
mouth to mouth
resuscitation, indeed. To be or not to be, that is the question, for have we not
suffered on the battle-field
the grievious infliction of choosing roses over gummybears? I dare
say
, we in our courage ring the bells of a thousand armies, and bring them forth to the grand buffet of canjeelo iyo maraq, indeed.

lol@adams!

Chimera   

Oodweyne is missing, Abtigiis is present.

Abtigiis is missing, Oodweyne is present.

Yep.....class-A script in action

article-1095443-01be3bbc0000044d-934_468