Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Faroole rejects the constitution

......as more Somali leaders gather in Mogadishu, it's becoming clear that most of the stakeholders are against the new federal constitution of Somalia. when asked, most of the leaders site their frustration of their lack of input and their absence from the process all together. Furthermore, when asked as to what they would like to see, one of the key leaders of Somalia, President Faroole said, the constitution fails to acknowldge the power of Puntland and more importantly, his absolute rule of Somalia. Therefore, the President called for new federal constitution and the conference to be held in Garowe.

Fadlan read the full article, Link

^ Or you lot who were campaigning and Allalaaaseeying will automatically be against it coz the Imam has rejected ileen hal dhag baan wax ku maqalneey lool

Macallinka;826165 wrote:
^ Or you lot who were campaigning and Allalaaaseeying will automatically be against it coz the Imam has rejected ileen hal dhag baan wax ku maqalneey lool

what are you talking about:confused: if faroole is against the constitution, then he has a good reason, while you're lot are against because of Puntland. how sad. :mad:

lol @ he has a good reason . while everyone else has no good reason,,,,,,,waa bilaabatay ma u jeedaa ?

Halkaa ka wada baan ku iri!

Macallinka;826183 wrote:
lol @ he has a good reason . while everyone else has no good reason,,,,,,,waa bilaabatay ma u jeedaa ?

Halkaa ka wada baan ku iri!

qof waalan baa tahay. if Faroole says he's against it, then there's a flaw with the constitution from a legal prospective, while your lot views any law and order as an end to business as usual. i ask again, what are you babbling on about:confused:

Am babbling about your hypocrisy . Those ppl who were against this so called considerations were from all walks of life and hail from different clans. You and your confused lot have been Allaalaasing for the last few days and now that when FAroooole himself came out and objected it waxaa rabtaa inaad soo dhajisid wax baa ka qalda (from legal prospective lol)

Adeer adkeesi lahaada ama ka kuda mesha .....!

Somalia   

The people who are against the constitution have proven themselves according to textbooks to be 'moronic negroes'. I read that some place, I'll post it later.

Macallinka;826202 wrote:
Am babbling about your hypocrisy . Those ppl who were against this so called considerations were from all walks of life and hail from different clans. You and your confused lot have been Allaalaasing for the last few days and now that when FAroooole himself came out and objected it waxaa rabtaa inaad soo dhajisid wax baa ka qalda (from legal prospective lol)

Adeer adkeesi lahaada ama ka kuda mesha .....!

sxb. you have proven my point. thank you. PL is against the constitution from a legal prospective, but all the clans you're mentioning are against it for the simple reason of saying no government. so, once again, thank you.

So once again only people from Puntland are true patriotic , are the once who want dawlad iyo kala danbeen intakale waa dawlad-diid iyo dad aan wadaniyiin ahayn.!

Aren't u guys get tired from that line seriously ?

so let me see if i understand, yesterday you and your lot were against the constitution and today Puntland is against it. so, instead of trying to find a new federal constitution, you're turning this in to you lot and my lot. as young people say, nigga please.

King, maad dadka ciyaarta ka daysid. The link you posted is about song for Garowe. Farole or no Farole, this will be debated, corrections be made where needed, and passed. Marka qaylada iyo saraxanka yareeya.

Gheelle.T;826214 wrote:
King, maad dadka ciyaarta ka daysid. The link you posted is about song for Garowe. Farole or no Farole, this will be debated, corrections be made where needed, and passed. Marka qaylada iyo saraxanka yareeya.

sorry sxb. i will fix the link. thanks for the correction.