Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

She Tricked Him of course

One day this girl, who is wearing a skirt, goes out to play with her friends.

She goes to the park and meets a boy. They talk about climbing trees.

The boy says to the girl: "Go on climb that tree."

The girls climbs up and the boy just stands there and looks up to the girls pants.

After a while the girl goes home and tells her mum about what happened.

Her mum says: "oh my ****** girl he just stood there and watched your pants."

The next day she went out again with her skirt on and met THAT boy again.

He told her to climb again and she did.

when she got home she tells her mum what happened again and her mum says: "My ****** girl he just stood there and watched your pants."

The girl replied and said: "No actually I tricked him, this time i did not wear any pants!" ....

:D

This exactly what happened first time i saw this!! she was climbing up the roof to check the water tank!! It was full moon. I was just mesmerized by the size n shape. hallelujah

Odey   

Hmmmm, sounds like a page out of Playboy magazine boys. Are you boys ok?......a bit drought lately is it?;););););)

Showqi   

Gabadhu mid miskiinad ah ayey ahayd!!!

Markii labaad ee ay geedka fuuleysay waxaa fiicnayd in ay yarka weydiiso in ay ageedka wada fuulaan, dabadeetana after they have climbed have away of the tree waxaa la doonayey in ay yarka dhaafto oo ay iyadu geedka kor u sii fuusho.:D Bal waynu arki lahayn waxa qabsada ka Yar:D:D

raula   

Rudy i was just about to penalize JB for his erotic receptive gags & here you come along and smash the record..you are something walahi :D

JB..if this teases you..dee cesh calaa..shekaadu hadey tan ka weynato..inaad isku dhex yaaci baan uu maleyn..:D

Coofle   

The first time usually happens by accident and unfortunately it is Traumatic.....I recall I was shocked for a whole week...The good old days :rolleyes: