Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Abdi-Qeybdiid Running For Galmugdi Presidential Office

Abwaan   

Somalia;824241 wrote:
Mind your own business, this is the affairs of the Somali Republic. Also, I did not claim I owned Kismayo, that we own it as much as others who live there.
:D

Abwaan is saddened that Baraxley is 5% of Gaalkacyo and that his president has to ask when he can use the airport.Ask him what happened to the "delegation" that entered Puntland illegally last week.

ayaandarrada jirta waxay tahay inaysan dad badani ogeyn in madaxa dhuudhi kaa galay lol...oo marmar aad hilmaantid taariikhda Soomaaliyeed ee runta ah. Adiga meeshaan baad faan la soo taagan tahay, wax kale oo aad haysid ma leh. Xamar is not a federal capital, it is the capital. Gaalkacyo ninka aan tegi karin waa Faroole waad ogtahay...lol...Soomaalidii Kismaayo degganyed markii ayeydaa Xaafuun ka soo qaxday xitaa waxaad mooddey Zanzibaariyiin...waa kaa taallaa.

Somalia   

Abwaan;824253 wrote:
ayaandarrada jirta waxay tahay inaysan dad badani ogeyn in madaxa dhuudhi kaa galay lol...oo marmar aad hilmaantid taariikhda Soomaaliyeed ee runta ah. Adiga meeshaan baad faan la soo taagan tahay, wax kale oo aad haysid ma leh. Xamar is not a federal capital, it is the capital. Gaalkacyo ninka aan tegi karin waa Faroole waad ogtahay...lol...Soomaalidii Kismaayo degganyed markii ayeydaa Xaafuun ka soo qaxday xitaa waxaad mooddey Zanzibaariyiin...waa kaa taallaa.

I'm sorry if you feel hurt by my facts. :cool:

Abwaan   

What facts.....intaad abaartii 1974 Mareereey timid adigoo Xaafuun ka yimid baad rabtaa inaad Kismaayo sheegatid...Kismaayo haddaad leedahay waa joogi lahayd ee Xaafuun uma laabateen oo kamaad cararteen lol...Kismaayo iyo koofurtaba SOL oo beesha loo furay maa u malaysayna? Nin weyn oo is carruureeya ayaa adduunyada ugu daran....oo nin shalay dhashay iska dhigaayo, adigoo kale Cabdiqaybdiid baa ku yaqaan....hadda adigaaba dhibaato u yeertay haddaaba Cabdi taageererysid...:D. Personally Idon't in any shape or form endorse him, but just because you did, i really now hope inuu Galmudug madax ka noqdo markaas aan arkee adiga iyo Cusmaan sidaad u hadashaan...

Waanba yaabanahay maanta Shaqadii google-ka maanta Galmudug baad u weeciseen miyaa adiga iyo Cusmaan?:D

Somalia   

Abwaan;824263 wrote:
What facts.....intaad abaartii 1974 Mareereey timid adigoo Xaafuun ka yimid baad rabtaa inaad Kismaayo sheegatid...Kismaayo haddaad leedahay waa joogi lahayd ee Xaafuun uma laabateen oo kamaad cararteen lol..nin weyn oo is carruureeya ayaa adduunyada ugu daran....oo nin shalay dhashay iska dhigaayo, adigoo kale Cabdiqaybdiid baa ku yaqaan....hadda adigaaba dhibaato u yeertay haddaaba Cabdi taageererysid...
:D
. Persoannly I don't in any shape or form endorse him, but just because you did, i really now hope inuu Galmudug madax ka noqdo markaas aan arkee adiga iyo Cusmaan sidaad u hadashaan...

We are still present in Kismayo, that's my point. No migration happened in 1974 from Hafun, and the drought hit Mudug and Nugaal the most, what difference does drought make in Hafun, are there HERDERS in Hafun? :D

Abdullahi Yusuf gave a memorable speech in 2007 I believe where he said that the majority will rule the city, I think his intentions were clear. Also, I want Qeybdiid in power for a reason. ;)

Stop questioning my age!

Abwaan   

Lol....for a reason, waadba ka guri ee ducadaada Ilaah ha kuu aqbalo....Wallee nin qof caqli lihi ku duceysta ma ahan...AY waa nin dhintay, nin dhintayna kabtiisa ayaa ka roon...faankana adeerkaa buu ku ahaa :D. Intaas ka badan kama oranayo oo waa qof dhintay.

Lol. Your age....it bothers you a lot...cause runtaan taabtay.

Somalia   

There's nothing else you can, you are the one who wanted him to be dragged down to the level of Aideed and the one who was afraid that the pictures posted of him looking like the 'common man' would change people's view of him, it in fact has with many people realizing he was right after all.

But lets go back to Galmudug, inshallah Qeybdiid will get elected, I believe he is the right man for the job. :D

And no, runta maad taaban, I am what I said.

Abwaan   

Somalia;824267 wrote:
There's nothing else you can, you are the one who wanted him to be dragged down to the level of Aideed and the one who was afraid that the pictures posted of him looking like the 'common man' would change people's view of him, it in fact has with many people realizing he was right after all.

But lets go back to Galmudug, inshallah Qeybdiid will get elected, I believe he is the right man for the job.

And no, runta maad taaban, I am what I said.

Unlike you dowlad beeleed is not my main agenda, I go for Soomaali weyn. .horta shidaalkii xaggee aadey?

Lol you know dad baa weli waxaas run u haysta iyo in Faroole shidaal qodayo....Rag baaba SOL carruurtooda ka tegi gaarey.....geyrkaas dadka qaar waa galay...but not me :D

Somalia   

Hahahaha, EVERY dowlad in Somalia is dowlad beeleed.

However, oil has been found, there will be an announcement soon, you think Faroole is speaking as a dictator for the fun or what? :D

Abwaan   

Waan sugeynaa....although I know in shidaal ku jiro degaannadaas haddana sheekada Faroole igama gadmin. TFG is not dowlad beeleed....weliba the one after august is not insha Allaah.

Haatu   

Clan states are just another disaster. Take Somalia or our resident doctor here, they would probably take up arms to defend their clan states over and above defending soomaalinimo and gobannimo. This issue is currently confined to some areas of the country. However, if more clan states are made, then the more this mentality spreads, and the less soomaalinimo is worth.

That is why Somalia's future should not be based upon clan federalism. Why should a homogeneous society have a federal country? After the transition is over and the first true elections are held insha allah, Somalia should move to being a decentralized unitary state. United we stand, divided we fall.

PS: I hope Qaybdiid doesn't get the job. What good will a warlord bring?

Haatu;824303 wrote:
Clan states are just another disaster. Take Somalia or our resident doctor here, they would probably take up arms to defend their clan states over and above defending soomaalinimo and gobannimo. This issue is currently confined to some areas of the country. However, if more clan states are made, then the more this mentality spreads, and the less soomaalinimo is worth.

That is why Somalia's future should not be based upon clan federalism. Why should a homogeneous society have a federal country? After the transition is over and the first true elections are held insha allah, Somalia should move to being a decentralized unitary state. United we stand, divided we fall.

PS: I hope Qaybdiid doesn't get the job. What good will a warlord bring?

Well said