Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Col Abdullahi Ciilmooge Launching New Administration In Jubboyinka

Haatu   

General Duke;885996 wrote:
^^ It's ironic that this paves the way for his first cousin Prof Ghandi to be President of Jubaland..

The hopeless prof staged an immaculate coup ma istiri? I didn't think he had it in him :D

Abwaan   

General Duke;885997 wrote:
Whats even funnier is Cawil is my cousin, Minister of Finance & planning..
:D

And Fowzia is a shadow aunt of yours.:D

Abwaan;886079 wrote:
And Fowzia is a shadow aunt of yours.
:D

I know it hurts, but my links are deep..:D Fowziyo's late husband (AUN) was a well respected member of my mothers side, thus shadow or not its not bad..

Cawil. Ciilmooge or even Fowziyo matter not. On a personal level, I have far too many projects to care.

However we shall wait and see how they handle certain issues. Secession is no laughing matter and its not good for any of us..

Abwaan   

Waryaa why would it hurt me?:D Even Abdikarim Guled is your abti so dowladdaadii baa dhalatay, soo maahan unlike Mooge oo aan qaraabo ku lahayn.:D Duke aan kula kaftamee, I want GD to be happy so that he can cut and paste all the good things on this Dowlad. I know that AUN Gen. Aftoje was a great man.

Al hamdulilah, I have always found solace in the knowledge that most Somali's are related somewhat. I welcome Abdikarim Guled, its time that reer Abti found new leaders and moved away from the old failed guard. Abdullahi Cadow, Kimiko and Mohamed Farah were becoming quite a bore:D.

Those who know me well, understand how much I love my family from the other side, and that includes Cadaado folks...

Also leave MOOGE, he is a young man and is trying to understand things. He should know, nothing has changed, same folks in the same positions.