Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Help me draft another Private Message.

AYOUB   

Juxa

A&T is a Muslim with views that seriously undermine the religious foundations of his faith.*I know there worse ppl in here (if we count all so-called atheist scripts and confused doubters), the difference here is A&t does not consider himself out of the fold IMO. I'll focus on resuscitating the Bigfoot while Norf flogs the dead donkeys.*

Abtigiis

Our traditional fathers did what they did out of ignorance of their faith. Go on ask a Wadaad you trust on how seriously flowed your secular views are and come back to me.

*Blessed

I can ignore the scandalous but not the faith side of my friend's Toganesque outburst. :)

This sounds more like a religio-secessionist dacwad, waa dacwad duritaan ay kujirto. Definitely not the most appropriate way to give naseexa or convey the message of God.

Abtigiis   

Ayoub,

Gormaad wadaad noqotay adigu? Aniga bahashaas waa la igala quustay. And I can tell you that unless the islamic religion reforms with times in some areas, it will not escape the fate of other religions, which is to remain the pastime of few old people and the rular communities. I do not agree that everything in the world of today is captured in the teachings of the religion. I know it is a tough thing to say but it is the truth.

Dantaa keeni doonta in casriga la waafajiyo diinta xilil ay noqotaba, without reneging on the core foundations. Haweenku yaynha shaqeeyn if their men are working for instance ma aha mid socon doonta after few generations. Just an example.

Ngonge - oo hadda waad tagtay? waan ogaa in saaxiibtinimadeenu one-side uun ka socoto, laakin in qabyaaladiiste aad tahay oo reerihiina mooye aadan cid kale dan ka lahayn ma ogeyn. JB waan u tagi doonaa, inkastoo xiliga iyo goorta aana announce gareeyney hadda maadaama aan ka shaki sanahay inuu meelo aan ogahay ii dhiibi.

Carafaat   

Carafaat;821971 wrote:
Sheick Ayoub,

Maanshallah what a noble cause. You truly remain dedicated to the spreading of the faith among brothers. Maybe one should describe the historic context and perspective to clarify your noble cause and duco's?
:D

Abtigiis, let me explain to you. Ayoub's great great great ancestor, Sheick Abdi Ismail Ayoub Duriyada ayuu u duceeya iyo kuwa ee dhaleen qarniyo ka hor. Anigu waan so siyaartay back in 2008. Wuxu ku aasan yahay Addis Abbeba oo xerweyn ayaa ku taala. ilaa maantada markaa Sheick Ayoub waa laga dhucestyta.

markaa Duriyada waxa Ducada u leh Ayoub oo hadal lagama keeno. waa curadkii, waanu no duceeyay, Duriyada iyo kuwa ee Abtiga u yihiin ba. :D

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;822372 wrote:
Carafaat,

Ducada Ngonge iyo tolka lagala bakhayli ee aniga la ii duceeyn soow duco ujeedo leh ma aha?

Kolay tedyda wuxu igu so diray PM. :D

AYOUB   

Abtigiis

Some things are debatable. I agree there's scope for working women in Islam. There's certainly need for female doctors and teachers for example. The issue on working women is mixing with men and travel restrictions. That's completely different from saying islam should stay out of politics and governance, don't you agree?

Qandal

You could be right. But then again, that might just be another budhcad's Fatwa.:)

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;822361 wrote:
Ngonge - oo hadda waad tagtay? waan ogaa in saaxiibtinimadeenu one-side uun ka socoto, laakin in qabyaaladiiste aad tahay oo reerihiina mooye aadan cid kale dan ka lahayn ma ogeyn. JB waan u tagi doonaa, inkastoo xiliga iyo goorta aana announce gareeyney hadda maadaama aan ka shaki sanahay inuu meelo aan ogahay ii dhiibi.

Ma in shaqada la iga iryo baad doonaysay dee? Even today, upon my return to the office, they were moaning and saying that I was away for far too long.

Next year ha inoo ahaato.

Abtigiis   

Dear Ayoub,

Actually islam is not compatible with moden governance. A simple question is how do you raise the funds to run the state machinery? Zakka? The catagory of allowed benefIciaries does not include traffic police, mInisters, MPs, the military, diplomats etc. The 8 catagories allowed all have to be poor! Just an example. Also, on the issue you raised, why only doctors and teachers for women to work? Do you think the vast number of women in the west (muslims) will be able to find work in a women-exclusive environment? Isn't that wishful?

AYOUB   

^ I think you're wrong there A&T, salaries could be paid from Bayt-Maal. Secondly there limitation on country's natural resources falling to private hands in Islamic governance. The so-called morden finacial governance you after is collapsing as we speak anyway.

PS I never said only female doctors and teachers could work, what I meant was they are a necessity. I wasn't referring to the "West" either. Technology available can easily make it posible to accommodate the religious restrictions on women who want to work.

NGONGE;822354 wrote:

p.s.

I think Ayoub should send me a PM too. For I am fully, strongly and unashamedly a secularist when it comes to Somali affairs.

Why? Why only Somali affairs?

Later I'A

Sharia propagators are dictators of a spiritual kind, their need to impose their views and beliefs on others. Worst, they are the reason why the muslim world lags behind in every measure of human development. There is a simple solution, you want sharia, then Sharia yourself, why go and sharia others...:D

Abtigis, traditional or not, there is a need for more people like you. Good luck and don't let these people who bask in the benefits secular society but wish oppressive mullahs on you derail you.

wyre   

Abtigiis;822348 wrote:
On a serious note, Ayoub wuu mahadsan yahay. Qof dan kaa leh oo ku jecel unbaa wax kuu sheega, marka talada Ayoub waan raacaynaa, maadaama uu secessionst yahay darteed xaqa uu ku hadlayo diidi mayno. I am secular and quite liberal but i fit that within the traditions of our fathers, before hardliner mullahs started importing an islamic version marinated with Arab culture, quite at odds with our values. For instance, i prefer colourful duruuc to all black attire.

Related to this, i actually prefer moderate islamists than westernized secularists when it comes to who should govern somalia. My secularism is not one endorses or abets drinking, womanizing, shisha, and imitating foreign cultures. I really hate all this. I like the homegrown secularism which promotes somali art and literature, allows music and sports, encourages creativity and free thinking. Sidii aabayaasheen iyo hooyooyinkeen ku soo koreen inaan ahaano unbaan jeclahay, but at the sametime be tolerant of diffusion of harmless social behaviours like flirting on the web and the like!

Maalinka aroos jiro in la isdhex boodana waan jeclahay! Hada anigu qof xishood badan baan ahay oo runtii ma dhex boodo, laakin atmosphere'ka noocaas ah waan ka helaa!

Am i clear?

:D:D

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;822388 wrote:
Dear Ayoub,

Actually islam is not compatible with moden governance. A simple question is how do you raise the funds to run the state machinery? Zakka? The catagory of allowed benefIciaries does not include traffic police, mInisters, MPs, the military, diplomats etc. The 8 catagories allowed all have to be poor! Just an example. Also, on the issue you raised, why only doctors and teachers for women to work? Do you think the vast number of women in the west (muslims) will be able to find work in a women-exclusive environment? Isn't that wishful?

Actually Islam is compatible with modern and ancient governance, saaxib. MUSLIMS (for the most part) are not. Let me give you an example of car drivers. I don't personally drive (as you already know) but, recently, I had the pleasure (and misfortune) of joining Norf and JB in car journeys. JB is a slow and careful driver. He likes to watch everything that comes his way and therefore never ever speeds, in case he misses something. Norf on the other hand is a boy racer who gets very furstrated if the car in front slows down or if there is a traffic jam. The car they drive is the same make and has the same speed but the drivers are different. Muslims (and more so the wadaado) are the same as these two. Somali wadaado, if I'm being specific, are (mostly) the Norf type.

This reminds me of the lecture I was forced to listen to on the bus journey to Berbera airport. It was a recording of one of the main Hargeisa sheikhs talking about suicide amongst the young in Europe and he (to my utter amazement and information) informed the congregation that many European countries have set up legal suicide centres for the young who are fed up with life so that these countries can work out what drives the young to commit suicide. In short (unless someone would enlighten me with proper proof) it's the old issue of باطل يراد به حق "falsehood intended for good". The problem is that there is too much of that around and I wouldn't trust Somalis to do it right without educating them all first.

p.s.

Women working or not working has nothing to do with the faith. These are only the problems of the privileged.

AYOUB   

Naxar Nugaaleed;822415 wrote:
Sharia propagators are dictators of a spiritual kind, their need to impose their views and beliefs on others. *Worst, they are the reason why the muslim world lags behind in every measure of human development. *There is a simple solution, you want sharia, then Sharia yourself, why go and sharia others...

Khan naas! Al ladii yu waswisu fii sudduuri naas, minal jinnatu wan naas.

*Muslinka iyo gaalada dirkaba waan micna aqaane

*Malaa'iigta naartiyo jannadu waygu murantaaye

~ Qaasim (AUN)

A&T is becoming the Qaasim of SOL. :)