Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somali's singing for Turks

BN   

^^ Waa runtaa. Turkey has a successful model for assisting countries like Somalia. Not only with urgently needed aid but with economic, health, cultural and transportation links that act as force multipliers for development. This benefits both parties, and the Turks are to be commended.

250px-Somalia_Turkey_Locator.svg.png

50px-Flag_of_Somalia.svg.png50px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png

Narniah   

Turkish Actor Nihat Dogan visits Somalia, Ends up in tears saying 'Are these people not Human like us, Our humanity should be embarrassed, that these people have suffered, where is the humanity, why did we wait so long''?

Here Turks call a number on t.v channels alarming their entire nation to send Money to Somalia..They're talking about us, he gives a speech saying God will never help any of you if you watch these people die. God is watching us we must help them now. Look at the humanity of this man he keeps crying for Somalia forward it to 3:27 and watch the rest.

Here is Nihat in Somalia..

VkoWV.jpg

this is utterly shameful. why are somalis singing for turks. we are people of integrity and honour. the turks have their own agendas and songs and other forms of cultural expressions dedicated to turkey distorts the power dynamic. we should seek to be on par with the turks and should not accept a subservient role. shame on south somalis and the tfg for encouraging this sort of behaviour. even in somaliland there is no sycophant behaviour to the british or any other benevolent donor!

Narniah   

Alpha Blondy;819369 wrote:
this is utterly shameful. why are somalis singing for turks. we are people of integrity and honour. the turks have their own agendas and songs and other forms of cultural expressions dedicated to turkey distorts the power dynamic. we should seek to be on par with the turks and should not accept a subservient role. shame on south somalis and the tfg for encouraging this sort of behaviour. even in somaliland there is no sycophant behaviour to the british or any other benevolent donor!

I don't think I saw any ''Somalilanders'' singing for turkey, so don't worry, your precious 'dignity' can remain intact.

Narniah;819370 wrote:
I don't think I saw any ''Somalilanders'' singing for turkey, so don't worry, your precious 'dignity' can remain intact.

this is not the point.

this is shameful behaviour and its almost like somalis and the somali territories are being emasculated to the will of turkish foreign policy. fair enough the turks have played a pivotal role in 'somalia' but be reminded what we endured has only made us stronger. this court-jester type behaviour and 'uncle tom' pleas and subservience is unacceptable and denigrating our collective somali psyche. when we suffer; we suffer with dignity and integrity with the hope that tomorrow maybe better!

only somalis have the potential to change their destiny! NO outsider however benevolent and duty-bound will make a difference to US! by taking control of our collective destinies, will we be able to build for the future and ensure self-sufficiency!

Narniah   

Alpha Blondy;819371 wrote:
this is not the point.

this is shameful behaviour and its almost like somalis and the somali territories are being emasculated to the will of turkish foreign policy. fair enough the turks have played a pivotal role in 'somalia' but be reminded what we endured has only made us stronger. this court-jester type behaviour and 'uncle tom' pleas and subservience is unacceptable and denigrating our collective somali psyche. when we suffer; we suffer with dignity and integrity!

First of all, when did you all of a sudden have Somalia's best interests at heart? I detect a hint of self-loathing and jealousy in your post. Second, there is no subservience here, just appreciation that at least one brother nation is actually treating us with dignity and respect on the world stage.

Sure, you could say that Turkey has their own interests in mind when they come to us. But we will also benefit from this. It is mutually beneficial. Do you understand that concept? That both parties could benefit from something at the same time? It's been a long time since Somalia got any recognition other than "terrorist state" or "pirate haven" on the world stage, so I, for one, welcome the Turks to Somalia and hope we can all benefit from this relationship.

Yunis   

^^

Alpha & Carafaat are two secessionist who are keen on recanting their separatist sentiments when the right opportunity presents itself. They are just putting on affront for the diehards on these boards. So, go on - expose them

Narniah;819370 wrote:

Waala sugtay. Qof cuqdad ku raagtay waaye, xaasdinimada u haayo Reer Koonfureedkana mar hore inta ka caddeystay. What always bothers him is that calankaas baluugga oo sharaf leh adduunka la lulaayo, united Soomaaliya oo sharaf lehna jirto. It kills his spirit to see that. And that has no known cure.

Likes of him, however, jawaab ma istaahilo, maamusna uma laha.

Carafaat   

Yunis;819565 wrote:
^^

Alpha & Carafaat are two secessionist who are keen on recanting their separatist sentiments when the right opportunity presents itself. They are just putting on affront for the diehards on these boards. So, go on - expose them

:confused: i liked the song and clib and said nothing else. markaa xage ayaa iga so weerartay?

Yunis   

Carafaat - I have always wonder - how you manage it. in aad labada lugood labada dhinacba kula jirtid. At times its obvious, you may seem fully submerged on the tolka side, but you have foot prints in the south.

Weerar igama aha, ee its what I observed:D.

Carafaat   

Yunis;819578 wrote:
Carafaat - I have always wonder - how you manage it. in aad labada lugood labada dhinacba kula jirtid. At times its obvious, you may seem fully submerged on the tolka side, but you have foot prints in the south.

Weerar igama aha, ee its what I observed:D.

sxb, laba wax ayaa isku khaldiisa. marka hore qabiil iyo siyasad, adigu labada waa isku ka mid, laakinse anigu sidaa uma arko. siyasada markasta we ina ahaato wax ku saabsan ama laga eego dan(interest), laakinse qabiil waa wax ku saabsan dhiig, taariiq, cuqdada dad ka wada dhexeyaa, emotions, bond between peoples, etc.

dee markaa laga yaaba inaa mararka qaarkood durbaanka qabiilka la tumo, laakinse marna siyasad ahaan la ka fikir duwanado.

ka waran hadaa dhankasta, siyasada macaa durbaanka la tumo, markaas dantii ayaa meesha ka bixisa. take Kismayo for an example and those jabhads, reero or maamul goboleedo isku haysta. wax weyn ayaa la isku khaldiyaa.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;819566 wrote:
Waala sugtay. Qof cuqdad ku raagtay waaye, xaasdinimada u haayo Reer Koonfureedkana mar hore inta ka caddeystay. What always bothers him is that calankaas baluugga oo sharaf leh adduunka la lulaayo, united Soomaaliya oo sharaf lehna jirto. It kills his spirit to see that. And that has no known cure.

Likes of him, however, jawaab ma istaahilo, maamusna uma laha.

what nonsense!

in your haste to label me with anti-somali sentiments. think you ought to present the truth as it is and to stop the character assassination.

Jacpher   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;819321 wrote:
Turkiga ha jirto, ha joogto waligeed. Taariiq lama ilaawaan Turkiga inoo galayee. Run ahaa.

Aad iyo aad u mahadsanyihiin mar kale, mahada Reer Turkiga mid dhamaaneyso ma'aha waligeed intee Soomaali damiir leh jiraan.

Word.

Enough with the secessionists.