Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Hate/jealousy and envy true marker of a person's success

Carafaat;819147 wrote:
Faarax, sheekada waa so dhex gashay.meel kale ayaa loo socda, ee kale leexo meesha.
:D

waa ka leexday mugoo. :)

kingofKings, na kweli una akili ya chokoraa

Faarax-Brawn;819154 wrote:
waa ka leexday mugoo.
:)

kingofKings, na kweli una akili ya chokoraa

faarax, i better see you going through PL landfills. :D

Faarax-Brawn;819160 wrote:
When oil is struck, you wont have time for faarax. You will be busy with Maadey & Che first. By the time you come to me, you will have a lot to lose
:)

terrorists and their supporters will be executed PL style.

21bir9u.jpg

Faarax-Brawn;819432 wrote:
waraa,you are full of it

waryaa, nicca did you find a bmw with the license plate 123GOPL in PL landfill. if you did, keep it. that's my gift from me to you. :cool:

Jacpher   

He's entitled to his ugly opinion but the gun part is worrying me.

It will not be a surprise if this man is a poor shop keeper or watchman for Somali properties in Nairobi. The truth of the matter is Somalis invested heavily in Kenya and likely pay and treat their employees better. Without Somalis, this man and many Kenyans would be serving some stingy meager Indian oo sidii xoolo ugu shaqeysan lahaa. Be grateful you ugly monkey.

Somalis need to campaign hard against this idea that their investment stems and their source of success is from piracy money. Whoever started this claim should have known Somali investment was prior to the piracy.

On a second though, Soomaalidu waxay suubiyaan sometimes waa xoolonimo. We hear stories oo guryo iyo dukaano isku falisaayaan.

Jacpher;819483 wrote:
He's entitled to his ugly opinion but the gun part is worrying me.

It will not be a surprise if this man is a poor shop keeper or watchman for Somali properties in Nairobi. The truth of the matter is Somalis invested heavily in Kenya and likely pay and treat their employees better. Without Somalis, this man and many Kenyans would be serving some stingy meager Indian oo sidii xoolo ugu shaqeysan lahaa. Be grateful you ugly monkey.

Somalis need to campaign hard against this idea that their investment stems and their source of success is from piracy money. Whoever started this claim should have known Somali investment was prior to the piracy.

On a second though, Soomaalidu waxay suubiyaan sometimes waa xoolonimo. We hear stories oo guryo iyo dukaano isku falisaayaan.

Intaa jawaabaha ka heleysaa. Ninka ah Guddoomiyaha Guddiga Ganacsatada Islii Xasan Guuleed dhageyso.