Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

CHALLENGE: Tell the Difference

nuune   

^ lolz did they had any female company there, or they were two old lonely men hehe

which table were you sitting, and was it your girlfriend who was with you, never thought you will be the kind of guy who befriends cadaan women, what happened to your culture oriented style, you were a model for many, but know, worst than eurotrash with cadaan girls, uff

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;818531 wrote:
i saw you and ngonge at summertime last night.

And you didn't even greet the old men. What a snob!

Carafaat;819385 wrote:
And you didn't even greet the old men. What a snob!

i couldnt! i was busy and my guests would've been offended had i got up to say hi lol.

nuune;818535 wrote:
^ lolz did they had any female company there, or they were two old lonely men hehe

which table were you sitting, and was it your girlfriend who was with you, never thought you will be the kind of guy who befriends cadaan women, what happened to your culture oriented style, you were a model for many, but know, worst than eurotrash with cadaan girls, uff

lol@nuune,

they were sitting at the back next to the famous train and they were making loud noises. still, they were with a friend of mine who was a former somaliweyn but now making a last ditch attempt to at the 'development sector', the so-called 'mashruuc raadis'.

i was with a group of important people i casuumay. i usually dont go to summertime but didnt think i'll see JB and what i assumed was NG.