Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

TFG official defects to Alshabaab

Alshabaab Ayaan Isku-Dhiibay:Xoghayihii Qaaska Ahaa Ee Gudoomiye-Ku-Xigeenka Baarlamaanka Oo Shacabkamedia Lasoo Xiriiray

Sunday, 08 April 2012 17:02

Xoghayahii gaaska-ahaa ee Gudoomiye ku-xigeenka Baarlamaanka,ayaa daqiiqado kahor,lasoo xiriiray Xafiiska Shacabkamedia ee Muqdisho,wuxuuna noo xaqiijiyay inuu isku dhiibay Ururka Alshabaab.

Majirin cid ucaga jugleysay sida uu Shacabkamedia kuwageliyay ee isaga ayaa xoriyaddiisa ku doortay in uu kasoo baxsado DKMG ah wuxuuna ku suganyahay iminka Degmadda Afgooye sida uu noo xaqiijiyay,inkastoo weli arintan aysan ka hadal Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya.

Waa mas'uulkii ugu sareeyay ee katirsan DKMG ah oo kasoo goosto dhanka AMISOM tan iyo wixii ka dambeeyay markii ay Muqdisho ka bilaawdeen dilalka qorshaysan iyo qaraxyada.

Weli wax war ah kamasoo bixin Gudoomiye ku-xigeenka Baarlamaanka Cabdi Weli Muudey oo ku aadan baxsashada Xogheyntiisii gaarka aheyd.

Cambuulo iyo bun;816531 wrote:
man do u ever sleep shieet i see u online 24 7

for xaaji reporting disasters in the south is sweeter than sex and sleep.;)

its seems the kids are out in force today :D

Play on playa's...:cool:

laugh with one eye and cry with the other..its a condition you have become accustomed to.

Relentless;816621 wrote:
laugh with one eye and cry with the other..its a condition you have become accustomed to.

thank you for sharing with the sol community you inner demons. sol/ dhagniin. fadlan respect safe space.

Every one talked about me but no one talked about the topic umadani wa umad cajiib ah

By the way I never supported alshabaab wa umad halaag aah oo aan siyasad wax ka aqoon oo marba meel qarxiiya oo cuqubo uun ku soo kordhiyey somali.

kingofkings;816623 wrote:
thank you for sharing with the sol community you inner demons. sol/ dhagniin. fadlan respect safe space.

everytime you post something you remind me of those kids on the play ground who use to say " i made of paper and you are made of glue therefore everything sticks to you...then quiet for a minute then run away"..hahaha:cool:

You funny.

Relentless;816638 wrote:
everytime you post something you remind me of those kids on the play ground who use to say " i made of paper and you are made of glue therefore everything sticks to you...then quiet for a minute then run away"..hahaha:cool:

You funny.

sxb. sol members will not judge or hold anything against you. in fact, we wish you good health and victory against your inner demons.

kingofkings;816639 wrote:
sxb. sol members will not judge or hold anything against you. in fact, we wish you good health and victory against your inner demons.

it sticks to me somaha..hahaha

Relentless;816640 wrote:
it sticks to me somaha..hahaha

sxb. its customary to accept good wishes from neighbors and concern people alike. fadlan do accept our kind words.

Mario B   

kingofkings;816639 wrote:

Tell him KK, it's about him and not you! :D