Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

F.A Koob thread

N.O.R.F   

^^Could have told you it was going to be a rubbish game. FA Cup not the same anymore. One of the big four will win as usual.

N.O.R.F   

^^I think you're right. Off the top of my head Everton was the last team outside of what is now the big 4 to have won it in 1995. I could be wrong though.

Skipper   

Northerner the last team out of the top 4 to have won the fa, koob is middelsbrough when they defeated bolton, like 3 or 4 years ago. Thats about the only trophy Steve maclaren have ever won.

A.J.   

Skipper,

that wasnt the FA Cup but the carling cup or worthington cup as it was known then.

Northener is right in tha everton did win the FA Cup in 1994 but in those they were in the Big 4 as it stood then with Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd.

Skipper   

AJ thanks for brushing the confusion to one side adeer. I rememebr a time when former liverpool manager Gerard Houliier said the charity shield is a trophy, no wonder he got the sack. My dad given the reign would have done better job than him.

A.J.   

Skipper,

The Charity shield is pretty useless, but i think the carling cup is a decent cup to win if you have the opportunity, even for the big four

A.J.   

KEYZ,

true i think he would have gone for it more, but remember Coventry has already knocked them out this year.

I think it might be a chelsea-tottenham final, but then again arsenal and everton are both capable of comebacks and a final between them is not out of the question

NGONGE   

Bristol Rovers v Southampton

Cardiff City v Wolves

Sheffield United v Middlesbrough

Liverpool v Barnsley

Manchester United v Arsenal

Preston v Portsmouth

Coventry City v West Brom

Chelsea v Huddersfield Town

A.J.   

Huddersfield town could be a little tricky for Chelsea but i hope we can overcome them. The FA cup is going to be quite excited especially if 3 of the big four make it to the semi's along with maybe Portsmouth.