Sign in to follow this  
GaadhHaye

Al-Qaida of Somalia was born in Hargeisa!!!!!!

AfricaOwn;815469 wrote:
Your
whole clanmen
are all terrorists and are also the biggest anti-semite known. Stop trying to flip the script on us...You're mad.

i would not talk about other people's clan.

AfricaOwn;815480 wrote:
^^ You're still unfit mentally as you're still mourning for the dead dog....I forgive you. Please accept my condolences

fadlan its against the rules to insult the dead on this forum. see to it that you follow the rules of SOL.

kingofkings;815484 wrote:
fadlan its against the rules to insult the dead on this forum. see to it that you follow the rules of SOL.

how is it foul? you know how many dogs (animals) died recently? I could be be talking about your dog, the Yemeni Sheppard one.

You said it on another thread you had a dog from Yemen who was buried in Somalia. I seen some treat his graveside like a urinal , and then YouTube his funeral...Now that's foul.

AfricaOwn;815469 wrote:
Your whole clanmen are all terrorists and are also the biggest anti-semite known. Stop trying to flip the script on us...You're mad.

The facts are in front of you and you are in a state of denial. Your SNM gang is responsible for the deaths of thousnads of Somalis in the south. The SNM gangs that hijacked power in NorthWest region of Somalia has been taking cue from IRA whose connection with world terrorists have proved beyond doubt. Both gangs are known to be demanding an unattainable dream of seccession. For that end the SNM gang created Al-Qaida of Somalia. IRA bombed London and SNM via their agents (Godane and Afgane) are bombing Mogadhisu and hosting Jahadists criminals. The world must open up its eyes and give a thorough check of what is being conspired in Hargeisa, the terror incubator city of Somalia.

^^^ Your people are harboring terrorists & Pirates in South Somalia/Garowe ,and sir, that's a clear international crime. Your people are also Anti Jewish and Israel, no nation is will take you seriously.

^^^^^ So you are saying IGAMA QURUNTO; IGA GUBATO (Nothing binds on me and nothing stops me. I get what I want and I do not care the means). You feel the SNM gang is protected in wearing Semitic/Jewish shirts when caught red-handed. Do not try it, Mr. SLOW. It did not work for Mr. Egal. He was humiliated when the front secretary for PM Rabin's office rejected his felicitating rambling fax. The world is getting smarter and I am suring there will be a thorough investigation of the orgin of the Al-Qaida in Somalia whose roots are concealed in Hargeisa and inside the skins of SNM gangs. You can not deny the facts carried by the opening article; no personal insults you insert in the thread can persuade this debator to lose the focus of the subject under discussion. Defend with facts....otherwise shut up your click....

1. Ahmed Abdi Godane (Abu-Zubeyr), the leader of Al-Shabaab from **** clan (Somaliand)of sub-clan.

2. Ibrahim Haji Jama Meecaad Afkhani (Abu-Zalma), the first deputy leader of Al-Shabaab and in charge of finance, from **** clan (Somaliland)of .

and............????

whats your point???

We got terrorists and so does America, Saudi Arabia hell even pakistan and india? just because your people lack the balls to be anything or do anything...lol...

We got visionries on both sides of political spectrum. :D

its just in our blood. dont be jelous not everyone are losers.

AsadSL;815566 wrote:
So what if he was born there. What is your point? Anyone can be born anywhere.

Somaliweyn was also born in Hargaisa...are all Hargaisawi's Somaliweyn supporters?? lloooool...these people make me laugh no logic in their arguement.

AsadSL;815566 wrote:
So what if he was born there. What is your point? Anyone can be born anywhere.

It's simple math, allow me to explain this.

See, it's puzzling to him how two crooks were chased away from SL to head to Somalia and run things. His people is always getting run by other people, even when in crime (in politics we knew that). That's when the bitterness sets in, and the dude is forced to make threads like these to cry about it. Please have sympathy for him, forgive them, for he does not know what he do