Sign in to follow this  
GaadhHaye

Al-Qaida of Somalia was born in Hargeisa!!!!!!

Who can deny the facts contained in the following article from http://www.boocameonline.com/2012/04/06/al-qaida-somalia-was-born-hargeysaso-far-have-some-strong-agencies/ ???

Al-Qaida militant in Somalia was born in Hargeysa 2000 when Gondane return from Afghanistan,Ahmed Abdi Ow Mohamud Godane was born in Hargeisa, the capital of Northwest Somalia, 10 July 1977. He is **** clan,he had received a scholarship in Pakistan funded by Saudi blind millionaires arranged trough Dahabshiil money transfer,he used to visit in Afghanistan during holidays.

In 2001, physically tin, Godane returned to Hargeisa, Somalia . He began preaching in Abu-Bashir mosque in central Hargeisa between 2002 and 2003,during that time, Mr. Godane organized some terror attacks against forging Aid workers and it’s security,the first operation carried by the militant was September 19 2002, a group loyal to Godane kidnapped a car owned by WFP.

The terror mission led by Jama Kutiye who late caught Dhoqoshley.

Al-shabab militia created by Northwest Somalia as the leaders in charge funded by Dahabshil Company.

1. Ahmed Abdi Godane (Abu-Zubeyr), the leader of Al-Shabaab from **** clan (Somaliand)of Arab sub-clan.

2. Ibrahim Haji Jama Meecaad Afkhani (Abu-Zalma), the first deputy leader of Al-Shabaab and in charge of finance, from **** clan (Somaliland)of Sacad Muse sub-clan.

December 30, 2000, Godane’s men assassinated Martin in front of his Hotel in Hargeisa.

Also May 10, 2003, he was responsible for the killing against Analena Tonelli who was an Italian aid worker operating in Borame hospital.

November 8, 2003, Godane was the master minder of the killing on British couple who were teachers in a school located in Sheekh.

He was working for Ex-Barakat Telesom, Hargeysa.

Later Godane escaped from Somaliland follwing a row with some of his group over a large amount of money they roped from an Ethiopian businessman and then fled southern Somalia after committing several criminal acts. His escape was facilitated by his brother who was police officer. Godane was doing the terror operations along with a Somalilander man who was holding a US citizenship and called Ibrahim Hajji Jama known as ‘Ibrahim Afkhani’

Godane and Afkhani both had trainings in Afghanistan and made friends in southern Somalia where they diverted their mission and doubled it. April 27, 2006, the security forces foiled a terror attack by Godane’s men aimed to kill foreign observers who were monitoring the election of self styled Somaliland . The forces found explosives after the raid.

Godane had very strong relationship with famous business man(Dahabshiil)Godane use to work with the Dahabshil Company but just few months,some source mention that Mr.Godane have lot of people in hageyra And Burao.

Godane hav got several agencies in Burao,Hargeysa and Berbera,who funded Al-shabab group in Galgala and carried out the missions in Puntland and Somaliland.

Boocame Online

Daalacatey :185

editor@boocame.com

Short URL: http://www.boocameonline.com/?p=28123

^^^Brah, what's the commotion about? Your country is a mess ,and this is not the time to be politicking about such a trivial nonsense. Step your sh!y up , get money, bring and encourage peace. If others are standing on the way of that, handle the situation at will...You must be British?

AfricaOwn;815438 wrote:
Sir, you must mad.

damn. so your like this in every thread. so, common sense or for that matter logic defies you. so, your intellentially equivelant to zero calories snack; high on calories and zero on substance. damn son. it's moment like this i wish i was one of the moderators or admin. so i can send your nonsense a@@ out of this forum. :D

kingofkings;815440 wrote:
damn. so your like this in every thread. so, common sense or for that matter logic defies you. so, your intellentially equivelant to zero calories snack; high on calories and zero on substance. damn son. it's moment like this i wish i was one of the moderators or admin. so i can send your nonsense a@@ out of this forum.
:D

A wise man once told me don't argue with mad men, because people from a distance can't tell who is who

GaadhHaye;815441 wrote:
You can not disprove it. Then shut up your click!!!!!

You woke up early thinking about a way to trash Hargeisa again, so you scribbled in your notepad and brought us this? basically spewing out nonsense....You must me mad.

Ps. Men brush their teeth first

AfricaOwn;815445 wrote:
A wise man once told me don't argue with mad men, because people from a distance can't tell who is who

if impression is a key component in assessing one's mental and physical status, then it's you who is mad. for sake of argument, if people witnessed us arguing, believe me when i say this your concern for being labelled mad is rather non important, rather who is the person i'm speaking with.see, you are kind of irrelevent, so in a way i'm the one losing. :cool:

AfricaOwn;815457 wrote:
^^Too early to be sensitive about words on a screen brah, deal with your emotions.

why would you be sensitive. i'm only stating facts. :D

AfricaOwn;815445 wrote:

Let us see if the C.I.A.'s and MI6's of the world agree with you that the facts carried by the articles are off-key and fabricated by resentful people. All we have to do is to expose you the people of the terror incubator city, Hargeisa, the role you are playing in organizing and aiding the Alqaida of Somalia.

GaadhHaye;815460 wrote:
Let us see if the C.I.A.'s and MI6's of the world agree with you that the facts carried by the articles are off-key and fabricated by resentful people. All we have to do is to expose you the people of the terror incubator city, Hargeisa, the role you are playing in organizing and aiding the Alqaida of Somalia.

Your whole clanmen are all terrorists and are also the biggest anti-semite known. Stop trying to flip the script on us...You're mad.