Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Next Puntland president will be from the great state of Maakhir

nuune   

Nothing in mind, just having a comparison between a Maakhiri president and Baydhawaabi president, but it is time you quit this Puntland bashing or hatred, don't you think, caafimaadka uma fiicna, dhiig kar, afuufoow, isfiilato iyo mindhicir duluqoow aa laga qaadaa!

Carafaat   

Sxb, just in another thread I was accused of Somaliland bashing by Redsea. Politics is not for the light hearted. If one can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. :D

P.S. Somali's should learn to diffrentiate between clan/people's and politics/governance. Critizing politics does not equal critizing people or a clan. Way to many people identify themselves with politics and policies. Having said that, does one oppose O people if one disagrees with ONLF?

nuune   

Not highlighting the progress of Puntland is indeed equals to criticizing the locals or clan, forget about politics, we are not there yet, and that is what you do, ignoring, or refusing to acknowledge, or to the worst, making fun of the little progress that region displays in the international face, haye ma sii wadaa before you accuse me of being clannish or belong to Garowe enclave(as in the case of Xaaji Xeyraan)!!

You should appreciate any progress that any Somali region makes regardless of location, clan, or otherwise political, in your case, as some one who identifies himself as Unionist, you should do more to embrace the rest of the country to make sure inaad ka run sheegtay that label of yours(Unionist).

Haye, ma igu raacdey.

What is O?, I am not good with briefed letters, ama xarfaha la gowracey

Carafaat   

Nuune, you have point there. People are still to sensitive, and one needs to emphazised the positive so. I thought I have done so, but apparently not enough.

But there are 15,5 other regions you know. Somalia doesnt consist of only Puntland. Who will highlight their progress? Any advice?