Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Fabulous Fabio is England's Man

Skipper   

Personally i dont think he is the right man. If he was a good manager as everyone says he is then he would still be real madrid manager. He allways play negative type of football and remember he never beat englsih teams in champions league.

N.O.R.F   

He will let all the English player know how over-rated they all are (except for Stevie G of course). Some egos will crushed and the best player for the 'team' will play and not the best individuals who cant play together.

SoMa_InC   

The same has been said about Sven Erickson at the time of his appointment. I believe he is an overrated Manager who in 2 or 3 years time will either quit or be sacked by the English Media.

He won cups with Juventus but dont forget that there were lots of match-fixing! He is a typical Italian with no talent whatsoever other than resorting to cheating. As Skipper said, if he was a good manager, he would have been with the Galacticos.

I think the FA might regret this in the future but lets be optimistic about it just as we were with Steve McClaren.

The main problem with the English team is not the Manager, it is the media and the overrated and underperforming players. Not forgetting those oldies who manage the FA.

Sven was class, they did not give him the chance! Kevin Kegan, Glen Hoddle and Terry Venables were very good managers but the real problem is not yet being looked at. Sack those who govern the FA, drop the overrated players, give the young players chance to come true and bring on players who really want to perform and play for the three lions.

I rest my case on this.

Urban   

Resort to cheating? What about the titles with Milan and Roma and his first season (and last year) at Madrid? Barca had won the title for the previous 2 seasons, he came and took it from right under their noses. He might be defensive tactically, but it brought him success everywhere he went. And I believe he is the perfect man for England.

Who do you think is the right man?

Fabregas   

lads, lads, And i though we had here a new generation of learned faraxz-turned football bundits....

The previous managers are Real Madrid must have been uselesss if they never won a league title for four years and Capello came and won it @ the first time of asking? The reason he lost Job at Real is for two reasons; firstly, they fell out because he sold Beckham who was creating alot of revenue for the club, and secondly, he is an old guy who did what he came to do and he didn't have any particular long term ambitions. So they thanked him for his services and appointed a younger manager with more long term ambitions.

WHy is he the the man for England? Because Real Madrid as you remember hadn't won anything for 4 years and team was a joke run by Galacticos. So he put the superstars in their place, eg. selling Beckham and Ronaldo. This is what England need. Previous managers have been scared to drop players like Lampard and co. He'll come in and make every 1 play for their place and they'll know who the boss is. Plus he'll be gone in two years and then perhaps Curbishley would have gained more experience and some other managers like Scolari and Onneil might be available!

He might even drop Owen and play around Ashton...with Rooney...and a pick from lennon/SWP/Young/Bentley/Walcott and the young striker( agbonlah) at Aston Villa playing around them. He'll probably drop Lampard and play with to defensive midfielderd as he normally does probabbily Hargreaves and Carrick/Barry/Parker?

and then give Gerrad to space to forget about defending and become the playmaker and runner of the team...that means frankie on the bench

Geel Jire Sheikhspeare with Goatee

ps.I have never written this much about football/kuba/banoono nooh/ wat eva u call it

Fabregas   

It wouldn't matter how boring he is, if he manages to win England's first major trophy since the Battle of Hastings, 1066! He's already broken many records, including being the first England manager that speaks with a broken English accent!In his own words, " my english not so well". I think he need to see a doctor!Matter of fact the English players don't speak to well themselves. Have you ever listened to a footballer being interviewed after the match?

Beckah: the lads ad a good game t'day, you know, we performed very well. Em, Em, you know, it was a good acaysion, you know, you know, we passed the ball roun well, you know, it was, you know, you know what I mean!

Or you have liverpudlians who speak like they are in Baghdad

Gerrard: " he didn't deserve a "buckhing"!

N.O.R.F   

I gave up on England for a while but I think I know who I will be supporting in South Africa haduu Ilaahay nafta ii daayo.

Capello has been Fab!