Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Prof. Ahmed Samatar Hees with Oohin

Ileen Axmed Ismaaciil Samatar BBC u shaqeyn jiray. Maalintii madaxbannaanida ee sanadkii '69 asagaa warinaaye BBCda.

Soomaaliya hanoolaato! Indeed. BBCda wariyaasheeda oo leh Soomaaliya hanoolaato waligeyba ma maqlin before now.

A_Khadar   

Macruuf, I even heard from him talking about that he was spokes person of Siyad's gov in the early years of 70s.. Nice videos..

Mario B;817612 wrote:
Secessionist speak!
:D

no! the kaaban guy was perfect but sometimes its best not to over step the boundaries. he is professor and not a singer. i wonder if it was original material?

Mario B   

Alpha Blondy;817614 wrote:
no! the kaaban guy was perfect but sometimes its best not to over step the boundaries. he is professor and not a singer. i wonder if it was original material?

My bad, let the Professor have fun, I wont be surprised if it the stuff was original.

Nice attempt professor, i can't get over "sweet hands" is he really saying that? hahahaha!!!

*serious face* I REALLY wanna learn how to play the Kaban, i think i have sweet hands LOOOL