Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hoyada Magaceed?

In a Somali context, it's a reasonable question. When you're asked cidaad tahay, waxaa ku xigta yaa ku dhalay, as in your mother's name and clan. LoL...Somalis know no boundaries. In an online setting, it's a bit more complicated as many people use mother's names as answers to security questions.

NGONGE   

^^ Even in a Somali context, most people do what Sayid did and say that their mother is so and sos daughter or reer hebel. Very few would give a straight reply to the question "what's your mother's name". :D

Juxa   

no frantic reading sxb, i have nothing to hide, dont you wish same could be said about adiga?

ps: for £180 plus VAT and expenses i can find out when you cut your cidiyo:)

A_Khadar   

NG,

Beside the security reason in the online world, I thinks men are protective when it comes women. Not only your mom, but I think if one asks you any of you related women's names such sister, aunt etc, you would wonder why esp if a man asks. If women asks, I I would tell her my mom or sister name..

NGONGE   

Juxa;811605 wrote:
no frantic reading sxb, i have nothing to hide, dont you wish same could be said about adiga?

ps: for £180 plus VAT and expenses i can find out when you cut your cidiyo:)

They'll tell you about my cidiyo but they'll never tell you my mother's name. :D

(the frantic reading is about me knowing your mother's name and being able to go to a saaxir to do some voodo on you, Juxa). :D

Maadeey, soaal soaal kale lagu ma jawaabo, saaxib. Horta tan meesha taala ka jawaab markaasan ku odhan that my parents named me after the prophet of Islam (and, no, not Maxamad). :D

Khadar, haa dee, this is what I'm trying to find out here (or prove). Lakin how do you explain Nin Yaaban?

Carafaat   

NGONGE;811598 wrote:
^^ Even in a Somali context, most people do what Sayid did and say that their mother is so and sos daughter or reer hebel. Very few would give a straight reply to the question "what's your mother's name".
:D

So this is real issue. :D According to Sayid you guys are related and you wanna find how the hell that happened. :D

Nin Yaaban waa nadiif and straightforward. Plus waa waya arag, waxba kama baqdo since the justice system already soo tufay.

Aw @ Sayid's son. Bless.

NGONGE;811598 wrote:
^^ Even in a Somali context, most people do what Sayid did and say that their mother is so and sos daughter or reer hebel. Very few would give a straight reply to the question "what's your mother's name".
:D

what Sayid did??? warya illeyn turjabaanta jaban baad ku dheeraysaa? War never said anything as such... ee ku noqo.

What are you trying to prove - that you are not willing to tell us your mother's name whilst asking us ours?

I just asked my three your old son what is his mother's name is and his reply was: Hooyo!

NGONGE   

Sayid*Somal;811623 wrote:
what Sayid did??? warya illeyn turjabaanta jaban baad ku dheeraysaa? War never said anything as such... ee ku noqo.

What are you trying to prove - that you are not willing to tell us your mother's name whilst asking us ours?

I just asked my three your old son what is his mother's name is and his reply was: Hooyo!

Dee magaca ayeeyda (allah ha kuu daayo ama ha o naxareesto) ayaad ii sheegtay (coupled iwth the fact she's the Sayid's daughter).

Haye, are you ready to tell us your mother's name? :D

Ayeeyaday Allah ha u naxariisto was noble lady of her own right - the fact that she was born of noble man is neither here nor there.

As for your last question - i take leaf from my son's answer and tell you that i call my beloved mother; Hooyo macaan :D

NGONGE   

^^ You're not alone, saaxib. But at least you're one of the brave few to reply to this thread. There are three hundred others who are viewing it from a distance and not even daring to post on here and refuse to tell us their mother's name. :D

p.s.

VAL, if Nin Yaaban is "Nadiif" for telling us his mother name, does that mean that Sayid & Carafaat are "wasakh"? :D

Carafaat   

I told you I dont want you to hack my mailadres.Laakinse Sayid kolay waxbu qariniyaa. Twitter macaa waxba masoo galiyo. :D