Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Some men love provoking their wives into a fight.

Never fight with a lady....just smile when u see them n tell...woow u look so pretty today!! U wont believe how many crimes that u will get away with then!!

Do the test!! whatchya gotta loose! just smile n say love ya sweetie. Thats magic. I know there is problem, faraax cant say the word ..i love yah!! its a big problem for us..blame our moms!! lol.

But I learned this magic word the hard way.

raula   

XX ...well when you said wives..then that changed the whole scene for me as since the only male should be responsible for making sure peace prevails..laakin if its him who is instigating war/tensions..then he doesn't deserve any respect & those women to begin with. if you get off/high on others beating & abusing each other..aad mesha cilad ka dhex abuureysid.. you are perverse to say the least..& perhaps a bully.

**If ever i become the minister or women affairs in Somalia sometime..i would suggest women to keep a toolbox including..nutcrackers :P

Taleexi   

Nin haween wanaagood waa kii ka xanaajiya ... badankooda dabinkaas bay ku dhacaan oo sidii raggu wax u rabay bay u dhacaan... Illeyn haween raggooda ma bartaan.

Ruala: Ha ka waalin dumarka waxaas oo tools ah hadday qaataan iyagaa wax ku waayaye :)

raula;826279 wrote:
**If ever i become the minister or women affairs in Somalia sometime..i would suggest women to keep a toolbox including..nutcrackers
:P

That is a must have for every woman. Whoever doesn't wanna listen he is gonna feel.

Anyways any man who does that is a wimpy man and doesn't deserve your respect. That's when Xena the princess warrior is gonna come out :)

Taleexi   

BLue - bilaash kaagama cararin haddaadba Xena isku koox tihiin .. Abtigiis jabka ku dhici doona baan ka welwelsanahay.

Taleexi;826330 wrote:
BLue - bilaash kaagama cararin haddaadba Xena isku koox tihiin .. Abtigiis jabka ku dhici doona baan ka welwelsanahay.

That's how it is we either lovers or we are enemies there is no inbetween. Men who do that feel like controlled by their women they can't set a step anywhere or hang out with their friends without being interrogated about every detail or called to death. They are ruining their own relationship so this action is no suprise. Every person whether they are a man or a woman need some space and alone time with themselfs and their friends. Trust is the key here.

Showqi   

Bluelicious;826325 wrote:
That's when Xena the princess warrior is gonna come out
:)

Oo xagay ku maqneyd taasi markii hore,,:D Naga daa dee. Dumarka masakiinta ah ee reerkooda dhaqanaya ha ka waalin. Caraweelo habeen laguma noqdo, waa loo dhashaa..........:P

Showqi;826369 wrote:
Oo xagay ku maqneyd taasi markii hore,,
:D
Naga daa dee. Dumarka masakiinta ah ee reerkooda dhaqanaya ha ka waalin. Caraweelo habeen laguma noqdo, waa loo dhashaa..........
:P

Caraweelo and Xena are my heroes they are the bomb that's what you call a woman. You know as long as there is no provocation there will be no Caraweelo or Xena :P

Taleexi - It's the truth and I know you enjoy my sheeko. It's a reminder for everyone :)