Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

How to grow a beard in 30 days!

Chimera   

:D When I was a 14 year old boy I saw a fluff of hair on my chin and an almost invisible moustache. It was a profound shock and since then I have shaved it every day, living life as a babyface, but for the last two weeks now I did not shave and to my horror I can't grow a proper beard!!

I'm like this now;

tumblr_loxw3sPBkV1qzspv5.jpg

A tragedy!!

I'm going to shave it today lol

Chimera   

It's not happening Aaliyah, I tried and failed. My male relatives all are capable of growing thick beards, but I was left out in the genetic pool of facial hair I guess, or I have to wait until I'm in my thirties. The beard would make less pretty and more manly lol.

Alpha, I intended to jump you in London looking like this:

samuel_L_Jackson.gif

That would have send you running back to Jay-Z with a perpetual heartattack!

Aaliyyah   

lol I dont know much about growing beards but ask around maybe there is a way..and if you have to wait then wait lol..and as for your comment abt beard making u less pretty and more manly? thats a good thing right? why would you wanna be a pretty man? lool

salaam

Chimera   

They say men who can't grow a beard are genetically inferior, which is strange because I'm good at sports and well build.(I'm advertising myself today it seems, e-harmony.com! lol) Having a beard can be a good thing, it's gives you a rough look and that's the point I want to look more masculine because some people still think I'm 19, when I'm 25. I resemble my mother more than my father.

Aaliyyah   

looooooooool@ eharmony.com..naah thats fine you are expressing yourself. You are entitled and it is rubbish that men without a beard are genetically inferior dont listen to that. You can still look manly without a beard. But, it is better to have a beard and it is the sunnah of the prophet csw so try to have one...even if its not as full as you want it..you shouldnt have a clean face thats probably why you look 19 althou you are 25.(I am turning 25 soon. how does it feel being quarter a century??..I think its giving me a depressing feeling it is like im hitting middle age crisis cant put it to words lool)

Juxa   

Ayeeyo juxa can't stand unkept gar or shaarbo or both

Clean shaven or neatly arranged gar kugu ogahay..

Ps: very sweet you both rubac qarni now

I've got the opposite problem, leave my beard for a week and people wont recognise me. So my solution is to have a permanent groomed size 2 beard all the way around. much easier to keep tabs on. I don't think there is way you can induce facial hair growth. I do love a warm wet shave at the barbers. One of life's pleasures i tell you. But yeah having a beard is cool i wouldn't have it another way. I also tried growing a large moustache, Indian style but soon gave that up when people at work said i began to resemble a pedo. Apparently pedo's have large taches.

For those that dont know this is what a pedo-tache looks like.

2b2d5277b3d617fce7ea803e30de48f4.jpg

Juxa   

Archy if you still looking your dream shaqo I suggest neat gar and polished shoes

At interviews you will be judged

Chimera   

Juxa, mahadsanid!

Aaliyyah;811097 wrote:
looooooooool@ eharmony.com..naah thats fine you are expressing yourself. You are entitled and it is rubbish that men without a beard are genetically inferior dont listen to that. You can still look manly without a beard. But, it is better to have a beard and it is the sunnah of the prophet csw so try to have one...even if its not as full as you want it..you shouldnt have a clean face thats probably why you look 19 althou you are 25.(I am turning 25 soon. how does it feel being quarter a century??..
I think its giving me a depressing feeling it is like im hitting middle age crisis cant put it to words lool
)

lmao, walahi me too, its like my life is about to end, I didn't even acknowledge my birthday, I still pretend I'm 24 lol. We are still young by any standards though, only now I can never enjoy the bumper cars at the fun-fair unless I take a niece or nephew by my side lol:

4948028807_caf3fb69cb_z.jpg

Juxa;811233 wrote:
Archy if you still looking your dream shaqo I suggest neat gar and polished shoes

At interviews you will be judged

Juxa i shave it all off for interviews. I don't chance it. Its no problem as literally in 6 days its back to its former glory anyway.