Sign in to follow this  
Showqi

Hindi Soomaali

Never been a fan of Hindu movies it's too lovey dovey mushy of the unrealistic kind.

Can I give you 3 handbags full of Hindu movies looooooool :P

Showqi   

Bluelicious;810728 wrote:
Never been a fan of Hindu movies it's too lovey dovey mushy of the unrealistic kind.

Can I give you 3 handbags full of Hindu movies looooooool
:P

I will only take if they are from the 70s or 80s. The new Hindi movies are garbage. Saddexdaa bac haday filimo cusub ka buuxaan bax qashinka iskaga dar...:mad:

Maaddeey;810730 wrote:
My name is Khan, xattaa?
;)

Loooooool good one sharp Maaddeey :)

Well what can I say My Name Is Khan was an exception to the rule since it wasn't much like the average lovey dovey Hindu movie that movie was realistic.

Showqi;810732 wrote:
I will only take if they are from the 70s or 80s. The new Hindi movies are garbage. Saddexdaa bac haday filimo cusub ka buuxaan bax qashinka iskaga dar...:mad:

Lool lovely Showqi I don't even have one Hindu dvd let alone 3 handbags full of it, I was joking with you about the dvds I was only teasing you about your handbag thread :D

Showqi   

Yes Maaddeey, I have seen Sholey, Jugnu, Dharam Veer and the Classic Don. And yes I do have some Hindi movies in my DVD collection,,,:o:o so far I have got:

Bombay To Goe

Naseeb

Amar Akbar Anthony

Don (The classic one)

Sholay

Sharabi

Qurbani (The classic one)

Dayavan

Kabhi Kabhie

Silsila

Muqaddar Ka Sikandar

Nastik

Bobby

Bade Dil Wala

Zamaane Ko Dikhana Hai

Hum Kissise Kum Naheen

Disco Dancer

Star

Pasand

Shaukeeen

There are some more Classic Hindi movies that I would like to get my hands on. Sxb waayo waayo iyo caruurnimadii ayey i soo xasuusiyaan filimadani. I am sure you have seen some of them....;)

Mayaani   

Showqi waaya waaya nagu celisay. filamada qaarqood heesohooda qar yaraan ka xasuusta.

Naseeb( dositoo kijaa dositaa kijaani leeti hee sandagii imtaahanee lee tii)

Amar Akbar Anthony( Amal Akbar Anthony athonihoo)

Sholay (Dositii doositii jooringee ham nahii jooringee.

Kabhi Kabhie meera dilmee ayumahaa jaatahee

Disco Dancer( najoonaa ki jaatahee hamsoo biyaara.

Atirisho   

Nice song

I use to think Hindi films were awesome. When a new film that come out, I was right there in the theaters watching it. The Xamari translation made it worth watching. Now I don't quite understand why I waste my time watching Hindi Movies. They are cliche, unoriginal, unrealistic and cringe worthy. Bollywood hasn't made one decent film since Khabhie Khusi Khabhi Gham. Nowadays they try so hard to imitate Hollywood. It is quite pathetic.

wyre   

Ani film hindi dhan hal xabbaan ka fiirsaday Ajay, sanjay dut iyo fardeen khan all the best aa la dhahaa

:D:D

wtf is this!! I lived in India for 4 yrs & never saw an indian movie. But i gotta tellya this. I got into a fight one day in movie theatre with a black america dude. I swear true story. The movie was an american movie. I hit him with my foot when trying to stretch and he jumped on me.

We both got kicked out and we started talking....hes like man, i thought u was some asian mofo..I told him that he looked an arab. we become friends. He was living in Sweden and was on vacation. I was living there for while after lil trouble that i got in usa. Shyte happens.