Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

MIght Makes Right...

Mintid Farayar;810466 wrote:
In the big scheme of things, you're correct, Sayid. Unfortunately, we, geeljires, have not matured from the 'might' mentality of the Hobbesian jungle. It's only when we cause each other needless harm and death, that rationale sets in.

Never mind, the attempts by others to hijack the meaning of the thread and turn it to something else. But obviously you don't suffer from the insecurities others suffer from when they read 'Mintid Farayar' as the poster.

Always a pleasure, Sayid...

Ha igu gaban saxiib, nimaanka toos ula hadal - i don't want to be casualty of you lots verbal tussle :D

I agree with you on your first point - especially - the jaahiliya concept of blood fueds and revenges - waa waxaa faceena inaga reebay.

Sayid, ma aragtey sawirada la soo post-gareeyey of the Ethiopian cities and how the infrastructure of a medium Ethiopian city shames the most developed of the Somali cities? The Ethiopians have put the largesse of the West and Chinese to good use while we're busy purchasing overpriced AK47's.

But I still stand by my observation that this(might) is what gets a geeljire's attention. Maybe the generation about to be born will be different.