Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

These are the nomads i truly love in SOL !!!

Changed   

asalama caleykom

i sence jelousy in here! icon_razz.gif

aint nothing wrong with showing love and if u guys are saying the hadith he gave is wrong then proove him wrong ..dont jump on him...acuudi billah ;)

Zakariye   

s/alykum

Lee siteeymanoogta adiga you sense bad scene ,no 1 is jealous n hee , but we r having good time, anyway siteeymanoogta, war adiga hana waalin anagu, qof dhahey ma jiro , Xadiithka waa qalad, naga daa sheekada walaashiis.

To Rudy

the 10 commandment are the most conservative aspects, so you still not a Liberal, in my book you are extreme Conservative, disguising as Liberal,lol

c/salaam

raula   

salaamz,

Darman and all the other nomads that feel like I have attacked them verbally, or for this matter, those that think Iam jeolous(not at all ofcourse), I was just trying to tell my muslim brother that it would be best if he re-phrased his post in a different manner without judging and separating an UMMA. Ofcourse, he might have encountered or felt that the list of people mentioned are more 'polished in religion' but even Allah says in the Quran, do not judge for you will be separating/segregating.

Darman, walaalo, I apologize if you saw me harsh, but walaalo what I meant was just what latefah said..dont judge. Is that a big deal?

Shujui, and others I have no problem if the brother some sense of gratitude.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

LOl, yep, u can call me that, but rem, we cut trees all the time, remember everytime u ask a digit , and use a paper you are participating cutting a tree. anyway rudy is aight ,

c/salaam

and for Raula, you did not insult any 1 , u ok just chill and have fun, you r not booked yet i guess, did u ? wlc and have fun walaal wax xun ma aadan sheegin ,hadii aad marqaati u baahatid anaa kuu ah, lol

c.salaam

biG mOm   

Salaama Calaykum Dhamaantiina.

I Agree with you Darman ..

-----------------They are always are busy in serving the cause of diin thru simple posts in SOL threads..

it very pleasin to see that some nomads care about the dacwa, and that is very good sign which i hope will lead to unity and more understanding about our nomads problems, i mean the somali civil war. i don't wanna make list of names that i like cuz i love u all guys,especially those of u who spend their time to call the others to right bath. but there is one thing i would like to remind my brothers who are busy of dawa.brothers remember that being a (da'iyah)requires very strong intention and energy cuz the job u are facing is very tough one.it a reponsibility that only few can really do it, u need to trust God and follow the sunah of his prophet (s.a.w)

try u best to bring the moslems together not to discharge them.there is alot of firqas who spend alot of their time and whealth to create problems among moslimes.secondly do not be suspicious of any firqa before u really read their books and their fundmental aqiidas.thirdly do not charge anyone by his words but rather bty his deeds.

i hope we all stand for the dawa,inshaa'alaahu talaacallaaa

masha allah.......we should all show some love to eachother after all we all brother and sisters as muslims...

I love u all for the sake of ALLAH subxanah wata3acallah

Jaabir   

Originally posted by sayfulaah-almasluul:

it very pleasin to see that some nomads care about the dacwa, and that is very good sign which i hope will lead to unity and more understanding about our nomads problems, i mean the somali civil war. i don't wanna make list of names that i like cuz i love u all guys,especially those of u who spend their time to call the others to right bath. but there is one thing i would like to remind my brothers who are busy of dawa.brothers remember that being a (da'iyah)requires very strong intention and energy cuz the job u are facing is very tough one.it a reponsibility that only few can really do it, u need to trust God and follow the sunah of his prophet (s.a.w)

try u best to bring the moslems together not to discharge them.there is alot of firqas who spend alot of their time and whealth to create problems among moslimes.secondly do not be suspicious of any firqa before u really read their books and their fundmental aqiidas.thirdly do not charge anyone by his words but rather bty his deeds.

i hope we all stand for the dawa,inshaa'alaahu talaacallaaa

Thank you so much brother khalid AKA Saif ALaah Almsluul ;) .. walaahi dawah is one major dimension we seem to have lost in touch with. Infact Our collective consciousness is devoid of it. Any of us here can be Daaiyah (preacher) without altering his or her lifestyle, just having a simple conversation with a fellow muslim in which you implore him to change some certain unislamic views and behaviors is considered a dawah that you can be rewarded for insha alaah. dawah is not only for non muslims though. Dawah should be addressed to self as well as to the other, the Somali as well as to the non Somali, the friend as well as to the enemy…. And so on…

Walaahi I remember waay back when I was Saudi this bious brother told me this amazing story that could soften the hardest heart, it was about a man who lived in their neighborhood i think he was named Osman, that man was completely detached from islam and been afflicted by macsyiah. He was given to drinking, used drugs, messed with women and did all the nasty things you could think of, my bious friend and the good bunch whom he used to hang out with have desperately tried to invite him towards salvation and the right path repeatedly, but he simply didn’t want to hear.. everytime they go to pray, they’d ask him to come along, and he refuses. everytime they see him drinking they’d ask him to fear allah, but osman chases them away with insults and curses. Until one Ramadan afternoon the bious brothers were going to Makaah to do Umrah, they were planning to stay there until the end of salaat al taraawiix. As they were about to leave, they spot Osman indolently sitting on street corner, One of them said, guys let me go an ask Osman if he wants to come along with us to Makaah, his friends laughed at him and said we have been trying to salvate osman for the last 3 months with no avail. He is completely lost and there is no way he would come with us, don’t waste your time brother. Then he goes “well let me at least try maybe allah will open his heart to my words in this holy month” so he walks over to him and greets him. After a short conversation, he starts talking to him about diin and his life, he said.. look at you Osman, its Ramadan, people are busy worshiping allah and you are sitting here smoking in the day light of Ramadan. Don’t you know allah can take your life at any given second now, how could you allow the lure of worldly lusts pull you away from Allaah. He who blessed you with your health and sanity don’t need you. You need him. Its Ramadan,,, where are you from the meritorious deeds and supplications in Ramadan… when he got that far, he saw a tear forming up in Osman’s eye. Obviously his words were EXPLODING in his heart, osman started shivering and shaking before bursting in tears. Then he asked him. Would you like to come with us to Makaah to wash yourself clean from all the sins you are in brother Osman. He looked at him and with a breaking voice said. Yes, but would Alaah forgive me for the sins I have committed. Alaah will forgive his repenting worshiper no matter what they do.replied the bious brother, Alaah is the most mercifiul and the most gracious and will forgive you insha alaah once you purify your intentions and repentance to his almigty. Osman, still in tears, replied, well let me take a shower and change my cloths.

Unbelieving his eyes, the bious brother went back to his friends and told them about what happened, they started praising the lord for an achievement so great. Few minutes later osman came to them wearing clean white cloths and an exuding fragrance smell, they immiatly hit the highway to makaah. Thoughout the whole trip, Osman was cring his eye out, understandably, his previous life of sin was causing him a great deal of anguish. So anyways, they arrived in Makkah around Aasir, they did their tawaaf and went to Safa and Warwah, stood for iftaar in the Haram, and followed it by Isha and the Trawiix prayers, when they finally got done and were about to leave. Osman asked them to pray 2 rakcahs behind Maqaam Ibraahiim (The step-stone used by Prophet Ibrahim during the original construction of the Kabah) before they leave. He parayed his first rakcah, and bowed down for Sajuud. 2 minutes passed and osman was still in the Sajuud position and completely motionless, worried by his upnormal sajuud one of the brothers tapped him to make sure he is OK, when he did, Osman fell on his side dead.

La xawla wala qowata ilaa bilaah.. Osman died while worshiping allah and asking for his forgiveness on the holiest month of the year and in the holiest place on earth. Who would have believed Osman, the street gangster, was going to take that sharp turn in the last day of his life!!.. The guy told me some of us were in disbelief while others were chanting Alaahu Akbaar. Right away, osman was prayed upon in the Haram (makaah) and was buried in a close by cemetery He then added, we came back to Jeddah still not believing what happened, we went to his father and told him about his son. he, understandably, couldn’t believe us until we took him to his Osmn’s grave. Subaxaan alaah..

So my point is this… a simple word of dawah could alter someones life, so never ever belittle the importance of dawah between us muslims and towards the none muslims..

Thank you again brother Saif..

lov.gif