Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

A Story For A Dollar!

Showqi   

wyre;809828 wrote:

Meet my cousin in hargeisa Just buy him marduuf I bet he'll give you 100 stories for free
:D

What do you mean free! Sowkii marduufka liqay ma'aha..:D:D

wyre   

Showqi;809830 wrote:
What do you mean free! Sowkii marduufka liqay ma'aha..

I thought hargeisa in marduufku ka yahay free :D

Mise anigaa mooday

Carafaat   

Ngonge, dont waste your money on Hargeysa. People in Burco tell you stories for free. But they will add free insults and nick names for you that will be carried for generations by your children and childrens children. :D

N.O.R.F   

This is actually a great idea. You won't need a booth just a camera. The 1 minute stories can be sold to the Somali TV channels (whoare in desperate need of some light entertainment). I doubt you need to pay them as they will offer it for free and go over the time limit anyway (if you choose to set one).

I might just do the same in Burco :D

Juxa   

Instead of them sitting and talking on camera keligood. Adigu wareyso and get the full story all in afsomali and I match your dollar with another

:D :D

Reminded of something Ibti was doing once - she was paying £20 or something per interview and I arranged interviews for her at place in lambeth. Afterwards she told me some of the interviewees wanted to bring family members or pretend to be another person so they can collect more money :D

NGONGE   

Sayid*Somal;810429 wrote:

Reminded of something Ibti was doing once - she was paying £20 or something per interview and I arranged interviews for her at place in lambeth. Afterwards she told me some of the interviewees wanted to bring family members or pretend to be another person so they can collect more money

Val usheeg. She thinks One dollar is too little when the London people were happy to do it for £20 pounds. :D

^I remember a comedian making joke about when he see adverts for charity - saying $1 can feed a whole family for a month - he can't help but feel that he is over charged in the West.