Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Al Shabaab's worst nightmare, Maddeey and Che watch and weep

Haatu   

First of all alla ha u naxariisto.

Now that's said, I was wondering since when did he became everyone's favourite adeer. :D

Maaddeey   

Carafaat;809869 wrote:
Ok Maddeey you have asked for it.

Still defending Al Shaytaan. War ka fogoow Al Shabaab we u dhamataye. Those kids in Muqadisho will never again suppport or be associated with Al Shabaab. Inshallah Marka and Kismaayo will be free soon.

Godane will be hanged by his people and in his birth city Hargeysa soon. Dont think any shababist can return to their clan any clan will defend Al shayataan supporters. Renounce it now saxiib.

As long as you are accusing them of what they are not, I will be defending them to the teeth!.

Carafaad, I am with you laakiin in fairness, waa lagu bareejeeye in this. Bareejo ma'ahee in waliba dhibic lagaa sareeyo u egtahay. Don't be Manchester City. Try harder next time. Use sawirada xeebaha ee Xamar Jimco walba laga soo qaado. That one dhibco badan ku heleysaa.

NASSIR   

In the video posted by Maadeey, I see children carrying guns. Soo denbi maahan in caruurta meeshii ay Iskuul ka aadi lahaayeen lagu abaabiyo iney qaadaan hubka gumaadka ama loo tababaro dagaal sokeeye.

Caruurtaasi mustaqbalkooda muxuu noqon doonaa?

Juxa   

Grown up men playing ukun on spoons is waste of time and energy

those men iyo enerjigooda should have been invested in useful activities, they should participate in iskaa-wax-uqabso or the voluntary sector.

streets need to be cleared, hospitals should be built etc

naga daaya yaaqey freedom does not equal to time-wasters and other falfalxumo activities

Maaddeey Alshabab Umad la difaaco ma istaahilaan waqtiga intaa ilaah ku baryi laheed cafis,

Alshabab waxaa u noqotey afyaheenka kooda in SOL. Dadkaan waa seef labood nin miskiin ah rooti

sooxadey gacanta ka jari. Hadey yihiin dad qatar oo diinta ku fiican , umada wax baryi laheyeen.