Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Video: Buuhoodle approves Puntland constitution and boocame welcomes constitution delegation

Abdul   

kingofkings;809155 wrote:
you can't rely on others to fight for you:confused: that's so wrong.

No i meant he knows how to put you in your place,i know you guys cant fight.

Somalia   

Abdul;809160 wrote:
No i meant he knows how to put you in your place,i know you guys cant fight.

There are no fights here, it's simple discussions, I wonder why you need another man to defend you though, what's up with that?

kingofkings, what's up with that do you think, why does Abdul need another man to defend him? :D

Somalia;809162 wrote:
There are no fights here, it's simple discussions, I wonder why you need another man to defend you though, what's up with that?

kingofkings, what's up with that do you think, why does Abdul need another man to defend him?
:D

if memories serve me correctly and i believe they do, he was the same dude that used a chick to defend him. i guess insanity is the least of his worries.

Somalia   

kingofkings;809163 wrote:
if memories serve me correctly and i believe they do, he was the same dude that used a chick to defend him. i guess insanity is the least of his worries.

Taleexi   

Khaatumo is way far to be viable as long as it can not deal with those who sabotage it. For the scripts in here, the public has spoken and decided to be the masters of their destiny. And Khaatumo wants to live in peace with its neighbors be PL or SL. That is all I can add to this discussion.

Abwaan   

kingofkings;809154 wrote:
i think he is here for his weekly dose of karbaash.

I thought that I spoke with you once. I don't talk to peoples' shadow.

Abwaan;809182 wrote:
I thought that I spoke with you once. I don't talk to peoples' shadow.

damn! what is wrong with these people. why can't they make sane remarks. troll, do i look like somalia:confused: in case you're having difficulty sorting people apart, let me introduce myself. my user name is kingofkings and no, i am in no way, form, or shape somalia. we are to different people, however, we are friends nevertheless. i hope that helps ease your mind. For the record, the only one living in other people's shadow is you and the sad reality is you know it. All you have to do is accept it and embrace it. Last. but not least, if you still don't believe me, pm one of the admin. and ask to to compare our ip address. however, to save you the embarrassment, we live in two different continents.

Somalia   

kingofkings;809185 wrote:
damn! what is wrong with these people. why can't they make sane remarks. troll, do i look like somalia:confused: in case you're having difficulty sorting people apart, let me introduce myself. my user name is kingofkings and no, i am in no way, form, or shape somalia. we are to different people, however, we are friends nevertheless. i hope that helps ease your mind. For the record, the only one living in other people's shadow is you and the sad reality is you know it. All you have to do is accept it and embrace it. Last. but not least, if you still don't believe me, pm one of the admin. and ask to to compare our ip address. however, to save you the embarrassment, we live in to different continents.