Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Life and Legacy of President Abdullahi Yusuf (Pictures)

The Zack   

^Looooool@ten years. No way! This stuff needs discussed while its hot. I like Somalia's response. You say it was "admitted" and therefore we should let it go? No way.

UZTAAD   

Abdullahi yusuf is the greatest somali person ever walked in this earth and you can not do any thing about that fact . hate it or love it.

UZTAAD;808996 wrote:
Abdullahi yusuf is the greatest somali person ever walked in this earth and you can not do any thing about that fact . hate it or love it.

i couldn't said it better myself. if only the rest could articulate their thoughts intelligently, i would bother to read their meaningless posts.

Somalia   

Yes, but lets wait and discuss his wrong deeds after he's buried.

This thread is dedicated to the part of him people don't want to see.

UZTAAD   

yes king.some will not accept the greatness of the man they want deny his legacy and contributions to satisfy their clannish animosity but they are irrelevant

Atirisho   

Abdullahi Yusuf was a legend and he was one in a trillion. I don't think there is another Somali person that could be compared to him that lived in the last century. He was a visionary and way a head of his time. To bad Somalis couldn't see where he was leading them.

Mooge   

Eng.Cadde;809016 wrote:
Lets not reinvent him for clannish reasons.

that is not what you said on abtigiis thread yesterday. now you changed your mind? loooooooooooooooooooooool

Mooge   

Abdulahi Yusuf was the greatest patriot this nation has ever seen in politics. Allah ya rahmah.

he will be missed. there are three tacsis in nairobi now. the whole city was shook by the news.

Lets wait till he is buried,he was a muslim and we are expected to let him rest in peace.when the tide settles down,we will free debunk what ever

legendary tales he has been associated with.

Somalia   

You won't debunk anything all you'll say is "amxaaro buu keenay", like Sheikh Shariif did.

And that is all you got, and will ever have. This man is an iconic figure and one of the most high profile Somalis ever to have existed. That is the truth and you will be told once he's buried.

For now, lets wait and take things as they come.

Somalia   

It's not you that matters for me, it's the new generation which had to be pushed back several times by a bunch of coat turners. Your kind is a lost cause for me. :)