Sign in to follow this  
Aisha

A sheikh dies while giving a lecture

Aisha   

Assalamu Alaikum,

Just wanted to remind everyone that death comes when we least expect it. Subhanallah.......watch this video and im sure it will move you the way it moved me. May Allah forgive him and have mercy on him.

So.........are WE ready to die??

Ameen   

Thanks for sharing that clib with us. Indeed, death is chasing each and everyone of us, but how many us are ready to depart or in other words, sign out? Im working towards that state myself and may Allah save us from the fitnahs of life and death.

And Allah knows best

I have watched the football player's death clipp,and now the sheikh.The difference btw the two is that ,that of the football player scared the hell out of me and this clipp,it didn't scare me at all,infact,in some weird way,it inspired me.So death is scary alright,but some deaths aint that too scary.May allah reward the sheikh,forgive our parents,us and bless us by guiding us.Amen .

Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

I have watched the football player's death clipp,and now the sheikh.The difference btw the two is that ,that of the football player scared the hell out of me and this clipp,it didn't scare me at all,infact,in some weird way,it inspired me.So death is scary alright,but some deaths aint that too scary.May allah reward the sheikh,forgive our parents,us and bless us by guiding us.Amen .

Inuu caqliga la'yahay wuxuu isku meel dhigay nin banooni ciyaara iyo nin ilaahey diintiisa u dhintay! War wuxu maansha uu marwalba taageersan yahay amxaaro iyo c/laahi yuusufka islaamka la dagaalsan!

Ilaahow qalbiga noo nuuri iyo jaceylka diintaada, aamiin.

Cabdullahi yussuf got the gots to force his believes on fellows like ya.Do u have the gots to say no to him or face him?No.Then just as the maskiin u are,with bardeere taken,and not mentioning the other cities that belonged to ya,u have no say mr.By the way,we have a politics forum,where u can wage war on me asmuch as u like,but u ought to respect the other forum users when u are in the islamic section and stick to the islamic issues.Other than that,how is ur dad's knee doing,the last time i checked he was knocked down by maxamad.Or was it not?

Aaliyyah   

Dariiqa saxa ayuu shikhu ku dhintey, ilaahay jana fardowsa haka waraabiyo. dhamaanteena dariiqa saxa ha nagu toosiyo. Amin.

Wa salaamu alaykum.