Sign in to follow this  
wyre

What happened with that signature thing?

wyre   

Guys I was away from SOL for sometime, it seems that something is changed after my absence

Where is that signature you used to have with you whenever you post something?

Narniah   

Bluelicious;807223 wrote:
They have it, it's only disabled by the administrator.

Oh I see. Why would they disable it? This place would be a lot less dull if we had signatures.

Narniah;807226 wrote:
Oh I see. Why would they disable it? This place would be a lot less dull if we had signatures.

Exactly what I was thinking too. I wouldn't know maybe they had negative experiences with it like spamming or something.

On the whole it's a less cluttered and cleaner user experience. I like it this way. The only thing i would like back was the personalised avatars.

Somalia   

My theory is that the admin is on a crusade to get some users that came after 2008 to leave by making the website less interactive friendly with its cool and hip add-ons.

This theory is further proved by his constant denial of bikini pics as my avatar by not replying to my demands.

I believe that is enough evidence on my part. I give the floor to the next commentator.

Carafaat   

Somalia;808328 wrote:
My theory is that the admin is on a crusade to get some users that came after 2008
to leave by making the website less interactive friendly with its cool and hip add-ons.

This theory is further proved by his constant denial of bikini pics as my avatar by not replying to my demands.

I believe that is enough evidence on my part. I give the floor to the next commentator.

:D

Showqi   

wyre;807036 wrote:

Where is that signature you used to have with you whenever you post something?

Sorry Wyre, Adminka ku quraacday kaas.Pufffff it's gone! Samir iyo iimaan illahay ha kaa siiyo kaas...:(

wyre   

Showqi;808582 wrote:
Sorry Wyre, Adminka ku quraacday kaas.Pufffff it's gone! Samir iyo iimaan illahay ha kaa siiyo kaas...
:(

Lolz showqi I know u missed it as much as i did So, waa inaan banaan bax sameynaa they must bring it back :D:D

Showqi   

Banaanbax aa? Sxb hadii aan buuq iyo qaylo meesha ka kicino waxaan ka baqanayaa avatar-kana in nalaga qaado. Waad ogtahay oo hadii avatar-ka la'iska xayuubiyo rag badan ayaa habeenkii albaaka kugu soo garaaci doona, markaad ka furtana ku odhan doona: "Haa inaar ma adigibaa! bal iga raali noqo waan soo ambaday ee. Waxaan raadinayey buurtii Hargeysa ku taalay."

wyre   

Showqi;808876 wrote:
Banaanbax aa? Sxb hadii aan buuq iyo qaylo meesha ka kicino waxaan ka baqanayaa avatar-kana in nalaga qaado. Waad ogtahay oo hadii avatar-ka la'iska xayuubiyo rag badan ayaa habeenkii albaaka kugu soo garaaci doona, markaad ka furtana ku odhan doona: "Haa inaar ma adigibaa! bal iga raali noqo waan soo ambaday ee. Waxaan raadinayey buurtii Hargeysa ku taalay."

Lolz kkkkkk ma saas baa?

waa tahay aan isaga samirno xal kale malahane