Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Mujaahid Tarzan: No federal state in Mogadishu

Carafaat   

Mario B;879415 wrote:
I don't understand Somalia's logic, if the capital is moved, it will still be moved to a city that is inhabited with a majority clan wether it be Hargeisa, Garowe, Bossaso, Galkayo or Baidoa. If he is talking about building a city from scratch then he is mistaken, Somalia doesn't have the funds for that type of fancy project.

:D

Good argument against moving the capital. How about multiple capitals? Judicary, Legislative, Executive, Agricultural,

Touristic, Fish, Camel, etc.

A capital for every unuka. :D

Carafaat   

Oba, my tuulo should definetly become the Somali goat capital. We have the best and brightest of all goats. No Mareeg or Cowl goat can match our league.

lol seriously dadka leh xamar is a somali city and nothing else wants to change the demographics imagine if a new civil war breaks out in the city after 40 years ninyahow the the rightfull owners will become a minority it will be a kismaayo 2.0 thats what im against, so i will not agree to anything but one for all all for one meaning somalia dhan baa lawada lahanayaa

Haatu   

Oba as far as Xamar goes, you lot will have to swallow your pride (if such pettiness can even be called that). It belongs to all Somalis. Stealing houses and evicting the rightful owners doesn't make you the 'owner'. Look around the whole world, in every capital, you find people from all over that country. This is what Mogadishu used to be and IA what it will return to.

Somalia, I agree with you, Mog is not a representative city today, but then again, no Somali city is so changing the capital makes no sense as it won't change anything.