Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Mujaahid Tarzan: No federal state in Mogadishu

Somalia   

Carafaat;878701 wrote:
Sxb Garowe is the capital of the holy trinity but still its governed and owned by the little reer myi brother of the family.

So what is your point?
:D

So you think one could go from Muqdisho to Garowe and Garowe to Muqdisho to become mayors if there's no federalism? hahahaha :D

Somalia   

Carafaat;879378 wrote:
Yes, the last Mayor of Muqadisho before the war was Abshir Farax, from Garowe.

And that's the period you want to take Somalis back to, I find that a bit ironic coming from a northerner :D

Abwaan   

Somalia;879380 wrote:
And that's the period you want to take Somalis back to, I find that a bit ironic coming from a northerner

And you should be supporting this.

Somalia   

Wallahi I don't know if you guys are joking or not, you guys want to go back to that era or the era before it? :confused: I am suggesting the era before it, like Tarzan is.

Abwaan   

Somalia, cajalad baa awalba lagu geliyey haddana iyadaa kaa baxaysa. Xamar iyadoo dagaal iyo dhibaato tii ugu xumayd Soomaaliya ka dhacday ayey haddana ugu dad badan tahay, ganacsi iyo dhaqaale badan tahay and I beleive inay magaalo Soomaaliyeed tahay. Stop hating it man. Runta halla isku sheego. You can rebuild every tuulo aad jeceshahay and that is fine oo dad Soomaaliyeed baa deggan waana dhul Soomaaliyeed. There is nothing like sidii shalay and dorraad, haddii shaki ku galay aad iska dhaadhicisay inaadan Xamar ku noqon karin qof ku khasbaya ma leh. Qof walbana choice buu leeyahay. Anigu shakhsiyan Xamar is not my first choice ee aan ku noolaan lahaa and xumaanna kama wado, laakiin horumarkeeda waan ku farxayaa iyada iyo meel kasta oo Soomaaliya ka mid ahba.

Somalia   

Cuqdada intaa iska saartid, you should read this thread. No one is talking about horumarka ama nabada Xamar as you are twisting it, Xamar was the capital for all Somalis and once the civil war started, it disintegrated on itself and Somalia was not able to move on for 2

Second of all I have no business in Xamar, it is a tribal city like any other in Somalia, 16 degmooyin all from 1 clan, that is not a capital for all Somalis, this isn't about development or peace this is about equal representation. So what I am saying is simple, Mogadishu can't keep the name of capital while it is a tribal city otherwise it should have the status of federal capital, that is a decision the people of Mogadishu must make.

If you aren't going there, then good for you, but I am speaking on behalf of all those other Somalis who have no representation, who are even killed if they go and take their properties back, I remember you were crying about a thread I posted a few months ago highlighting this, that's just 1 case out of hundreds of people who have been killed for such petty issues.

Abwaan   

lol@Somalia. I have no cuqdad waayo cid wax gaar ah ii geysatey ma leh. Runta ayaan ka hadlay taasna cuqdad ma ahan. Xamar waa magaalo Soomaaliyeed, cid kaa xigtana ma lahan. Ma dafirayo in dagaallo qabiil dheceen ujeedaduna ma ahan in dagaalladu ay xaq u siiyeen in cid yeelato. Sidaan kuu sheegayba anigu Xamar maba ahan my favourite city right now so maxaa iga galay haddii aad degeysid iyo haddii kale.:D

Please stop the unnecessary division when Somalia has just formed a reasonable government.

Mario B   

I don't understand Somalia's logic, if the capital is moved, it will still be moved to a city that is inhabited with a majority clan wether it be Hargeisa, Garowe, Bossaso, Galkayo or Baidoa. If he is talking about building a city from scratch then he is mistaken, Somalia doesn't have the funds for that type of fancy project.

Somalia   

Abwaan, Muqdisho waa magaalo Soomaaliyeed in name only, waa magaalo beeleed like every magaalo in Somalia. I told the truth and you can't refute it, all degmooyin ruled by local clans, and people who go back to take their properties are killed. A capital for all Somalis is needed.

Mario B;879415 wrote:
I don't understand Somalia's logic, if the capital is moved, it will still be moved to a city that is inhabited with a majority clan wether it be Hargeisa, Garowe, Bossaso, Galkayo or Baidoa. If he is talking about building a city from scratch then he is mistaken, Somalia doesn't have the funds for that type of fancy project.

Somalia's logic is reasoning. It's doesn't matter who is the majority, it matters that there is a fair and equal opportunity for all Somalis regardless of clans, I don't expect you to understand since your regional capital is not even in your hands. :D

Mario B   

Abwaan, Muqdisho waa magaalo Soomaaliyeed in name only, waa magaalo beeleed like every magaalo in Somalia. I told the truth and you can't refute it, all degmooyin ruled by local clans, and people who go back to take their properties are killed. A capital for all Somalis is needed.

Muqdisho wa magaalo Soomaaliyeed. The Mogadishu clans are Somalis too.In a democracy, locals will run their regions but not by exclusion of other Somalis if they happen to be residence or minority clans.

Anyone who wants to have their properties returned in Mogadishu will have to use Government institutions i.e The President, PM, Council of Ministers, judicial and the Police. Puntland should demand that, instead of encouring vigilantism. Only through the rule of law will this be solved.

Somalia's logic is reasoning. It's doesn't matter who is the majority, it matters that there is a fair and equal opportunity for all Somalis regardless of clans

You wont get that with Puntland's unuka ley or Mogadishu clan unuka ley mentality i.e sub-clan federalism.

Somalia   

16 Degmooyin = 1 clan = Not capital.

Article 9. The Capital City of the Nation

The status of the capital city of Somalia shall be determined in the constitutional review process, and

the two houses of the Somali Federal Parliament shall enact a special law with regards to this issue.

All of you anti-federalists pose as intellectuals yet you show no rigour. What the hell would the difference be if Puntland's regions were represented along the line of Nugaal, Bari etc, what would that solve, even in regards to this subject?

Mario B   

With people like you no wonder you are failing at a local level let alone national. War wuxuu caqli xumaa. 16 Degmooyin = 1 clan = Not capital.

Unlike you I don't see everything through clan prism, nor I'm motivated by clan bias. My friend you're still fighting yesterdays battles, you need to move on. Mogadishu is the heart of Somali's survival. Hargeisa [ as demostrated by the last 20 yrs] nor Garowe will save us as a people/race. Now fast forward in the near future where your wish has not been granted, Mogadishu will be a 5m or 10m metropolis, where not only all Somalis have a stake, and political participations.....but there will be thousands of other nationalities i.e, Yemenis, Indians, Iranians,[ Oromos, Chinese] etc like it used to be for centuries. But first we need to bury this mentality of "this tuulo unuka ley".

Mario B   

All of you anti-federalists pose as intellectuals yet you show no rigour.
What the hell would the difference be if Puntland's regions were represented along the line of Nugaal
, Bari etc, what would that solve, even in regards to this subject?

First of all I'm a Federalist, meaning, I believe in regional administrations that have the power to elect it's own officials, have the ability to collect tax, run their economies, education, judicial, prisons and policing. So having a Governor in Bari,Nuugal Mudug, Saanag, Sool...will make the whole process more democratic and fair, IMO!

P.s I'm no intellectual, i'm just another semi-literate Farax.:)