Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Map of Somalia: World Atlas (2011)

NASSIR   

This map is more credible than the informational National Geographic map that the secessionists have posted on this site. It shows the Xadeed haud, and Somalia regions..

403300_2544700823556_1434826262_32308090

NASSIR   

Taleexi, You can see the 2011 map shows the "SL" and PL entities in small letters and Somali regions in big bold letters. But it is a bad rep for those popular publications that distort Somalia's sovereignty or infuse divisive little snippets of info due to their much reliance on internet sources and tribal propaganda like the Economist , the National Geographic, etc.

NASSIR   

Taleexi, You can see the 2011 map shows the "SL" and PL entities in small letters and Somali regions in big bold letters. But it is a bad rep for those popular publications that distort Somalia's sovereignty or infuse divisive little snippets of info due to their much reliance on internet sources and tribal propaganda like the Economist , the National Geographic, etc.

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;805785 wrote:
Nassir in regards of pl don't you want to be like Pl with you're maakhir? The same with my cousin taleexi who also wants his own clan fiefdom.

Good advice from the man from the clan fiefdom of "Besha Dhexe" :D

Mario B;805797 wrote:
Good advice from the man from the clan fiefdom of "
Besha Dhexe
"
:D

You do no if you keep saying beesha dhexe eventhough i am not how ever if you keep using that terminology you indirectly support Somaliland and others will call you beelaha hareeraha ama beelaha darafyada:D

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;805798 wrote:
You do no if you keep saying beesha dhexe eventhough i am not how ever if you keep using that terminology you indirectly support Somaliland and others will call you beelaha hareeraha ama beelaha darafyada:D

I support all beelexa of Somalia, i just don't buy your beesha's attempt to put an imaginary border in my Land.

NASSIR   

Xaaji Xunjuf;805785 wrote:
Nassir in regards of pl don't you want to be like Pl with you're maakhir? The same with my cousin taleexi who also wants his own clan fiefdom.

Xaaji, That's the real map. Save it! But No, I want a united Somalia. Otherwise we will be living in state of neglect . As you can learn from the Gashamo massacre, the division of our people along clan and territorial lines renders us weak and defenseless. Might a visionary leader emerge and consolidate the strength of our society. After hundred years of struggle for freedom and dignity, we are still not coming to grips with our problems and the injustice of our political disputes. Alien forces have stripped us of our wisdom and resources to work for the greater good. They have supplanted our cultural heritage with their own (colonial legacy that overlooks native rights and uses oligarchies who aren't answerable to their people but to complex procedures designed by others). I don't know when will be the time to deploy the resourcefullness and creativity of our society without resorting to the scourge of bullets, deceit and hidden plots of self-destruction.

NASSIR   

Saalax, That map you posted puts Bosaaso inside Sanaag borders besides it does nothing to clear your blurred vision. :D

LOoool @ Map, its a dody, so now some of the largest cities of Puntland with the largest populations of the region have been included as part of Somaliland. looolz

In those three cities alone waxaa kunool more people than the entire, Berbera-Hargeysa-Burco traingle :D

Saalax   

The text labels of Bosaso aside this map is more correct than the one you posted that clearly left out portions of

western Sanaag.