Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Gaashaamo nomads clash with Ethiopian Liyo police in the Gaashaamo district with casuatlies

Somalia   

Wadani;805583 wrote:
Taleexi waa nin dhexdhexaad ah, oo aan eexashada aqoon. Somalia should take notes.

I speak as I feel, and I speak for my interests, I don't have the sii socod soo socod virus.

A man must have a code, that's the difference between people from Puntland and the rest.

Wadani   

Bro, u should speak for the interests of Somalis at large, not just for ur clan. Personally I wish prosperity, peace and development for all the clans and regions of the Somali peninsula, not just Somaliland. Stop this us vs everyone else mentality, it aint healthy and its the reason y many somalilanders aren't convinced Somalis are yet ready for Somaliwayn.

Taleexi   

Wadani;805583 wrote:
Taleexi waa nin dhexdhexaad ah, oo aan eexashada aqoon. Somalia should take notes.

You are very kind but I'm just a humble human being. Somalia is both a script and corrupted mind. A product of anarchy indeed.

Somalia   

Taleexi;805606 wrote:
You are very kind but I'm just a humble human being. Somalia is both a script and corrupted mind. A product of anarchy indeed.

Product of education, logical thinking and reasoning. If you need advice regarding your future, let me know, I will be of assistance.

Liibaan   

Wadani;805590 wrote:
Stop this us vs everyone else mentality, it aint healthy and its the reason y many somalilanders aren't convinced Somalis are yet ready for Somaliwayn.

I agree with you, regrettably there is presently a complete lack of trust between our Somali people. somalilanders don't trust other Somalis, they support the clan-state of Somaliland. Similarly, Khaatumo people don't want to join Somaliland because they don't trust the motives behind the clan-secession. they support Khaatumo Regional/clan State of Somalia.

Mario B   

Wadani;805590 wrote:
Bro, u should speak for the interests of Somalis at large, not just for ur clan. Personally I wish prosperity, peace and development for all the clans and regions of the Somali peninsula, not just Somaliland. Stop this us vs everyone else mentality, it aint healthy and its the reason y many somalilanders aren't convinced Somalis are yet ready for Somaliwayn.

Well said.

NASSIR   

Wadani, You speak against the malaise of clan loyalty, yet you espouse of the "SL's" ideological position - "We are peaceful and the south is a mess, thus we are entitled to dismember the country by fair means or foul"..That's what I call raw hypocricy and it's common theme for the "somalilanders'" political discourse.

Somalia;805584 wrote:
I speak as I feel, and I speak for my interests, I don't have the sii socod soo socod virus.

A man must have a code, that's the difference between people from Puntland and the rest.

well said.

Mario B   

NASSIR;805720 wrote:
Why do the secessionists associate Somalia with the concept of
Somaliwayn
?

Because they invented it. :D

Mario B   

NASSIR;805717 wrote:
Wadani, You speak against the malaise of clan loyalty, yet you espouse of the "SL's" ideological position - "We are peaceful and the south is a mess, thus we are entitled to dismember the country by fair means or foul"..That's what I call raw hypocricy and it's common theme for the "somalilanders'" political discourse.

As unionist we need to get our acts together, then we can shut the seccsesionist once and for all, " the failed state" mantra they use is the only excuse going on for them and that will be put to bed if we fix the south and also stop "Puntland" immature politics.

Mario B   

NASSIR;805726 wrote:
Mario, Do you agree with them that Somalia automatically means Somaliwayn?

Not all, I believe in Somalia borders that begin from Ras Kamboni to Loya Ado.