Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The form the Somali Single Mother Filled

Abtigiis   

This Somali Single mother has slight problem with English but she can help herself with filling immigration and other forms. This is how she did the last time I got word of her:

Name: Fadumo I. Jibriil

Date of Birth: 23 Feb 1972

Place of Birth: Shushubaale, Somalia

Nationality: Swedish

Sex: bewildered why anone would ask such a question, and reflecting on her current situation since she divorced Faarax-dhuub she wrote: Sometimes :D

Abtigiis;802676 wrote:
This Somali Single mother has slight problem with English but she can help herself with filling immigration and other forms. This is how she did the last time I got word of her:

Name: Fadumo I. Jibriil

Date of Birth: 23 Feb 1972

Place of Birth: Shushubaale, Somalia

Nationality: Swedish

Sex:
bewildered why anone would ask such a question, and reflecting on her current situation since she divorced Faarax-dhuub
she wrote:
Sometimes
:D

Professor, sex and hoyooyinka Somaliyeed ayaa xaraabo kuu noqday ? Very lame joke.

Abtigiis   

Odey, adeer, isdaji. Do you see anything about sex there. If you see sex in a form you write Female or Male. This is about people struggling with language skills. I could have been the one to make this mistake if you ask me the same question in greek or turkish. Marka, let us not see what is not there.

If you really want something erotic, I could have told you the story of the deaf girl (silaanyo's clan) who on arrival to Holland, had the misfortune of seeing, through the glass, a sex shop with all dancing male things. The story goes the girl asked the man with her "waxaasi ma runbaa?" Haa, he replied. "Ma xalaal baa?". Haa, he replied. It has no water and therefore it is xalaal he explained. The rest of the story is not relevant.

:D :D

wyre   

Abtigiis;803187 wrote:
Odey, adeer, isdaji. Do you see anything about sex there. If you see sex in a form you write Female or Male. This is about people struggling with language skills. I could have been the one to make this mistake if you ask me the same question in greek or turkish. Marka, let us not see what is not there.

If you really want something erotic, I could have told you the story of the deaf girl (silaanyo's clan) who on arrival to Holland, had the misfortune of seeing, through the glass, a sex shop with all dancing male things. The story goes the girl asked the man with her "waxaasi ma runbaa?" Haa, he replied. "Ma xalaal baa?". Haa, he replied. It has no water and therefore it is xalaal he explained. The rest of the story is not relevant.

JB AYaad u furfurtay howlihiisa A&T lolz

Loooool, reminds me of a friend whose Somali was worst then his English but ended up as an interpreter and miss translated a doctors recomandetion of lubrication as Abu faas lol, this one does not end so well

NGONGE   

Jacaylbaro;803203 wrote:
:D ,,,,, looooooooooooooooooool

Now I want the rest of the story ,,,,

War A&T waa xariif. He wanted to post about the SL girl all along but needed a way in, the first story was a simple one to get the sensetive folk going. :D