Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Letter to the people of Somalia-Mahiga UNPOS

Duufaan   

che

I agree but it is not going anywhere now. He refused the removal of sheikh shariif saakin and that is why the parlament can not meet. instead talking the real issue he is talking women rights. He need take initiatiave and work some compromise for both groups of parlement to solve that sisue first because he stated nothing can done without parlament meeting.

^It's not for him to remove Sharif Sakiin or take an initiative to mediate between Parliament. Any comprise need to come from the Somalis themselves.

Whatever he does, the man can't win. He gets involved and mediates between these so called MPs, he will be accused of 'running' Somalia by all parties or if he stays above the fray, he will be accused of not doing his job. We can't continue abdicating our responsibility and accusing others.

nuune   

Che, no the Al Sheikh are not part of the cabinet, but they are religious scholars who can have big say in current affair and make a fatwa.

Mahiga's position is to facilitate the relationship between UN agencies and the TFG, so Mahiga still does'nt know the position he was appointed for.

sahal   

Che -Guevara;802178 wrote:
Maybe LSK knows him?

yes he was full SOL member. he was very active chap in galkayo media .... Ilaahay ha u naxariisto

AUN the journalist, he was killed by Al Shabaab a week or so ago. I am not sure who he was in SOL.

As for Ala Shiekh, they are Sharifs supporters who he ousted with the backstabing of Farmaajo. They want to come back and there is tension within Villa Somalia. Mahiga should have stayed clear of this issue.

Nuune.....Soomaaliya religious majirey, what do they exactly want? If they are truly against women in Parliament, then screw them.They should be pointed as spoilers.

Sahal...thanks

Sensei   

I doubt Mahiga would know any SOLer's real name. How would the ambassador? Unless he has a mole in our midst. Must have been some sort of a mistake, I think.

NASSIR   

Ilaahow u naxariiso marxuumka.

SOL is a good political forum and LST and MMA are doing good job in keeping it free of trolls and violators of its golden rules.

Stoic, Make sense brother and be on the good side.

Che -Guevara;802167 wrote:
Who are the members of Al-Sheikh group?

Aala Sheikh, Al Ictisaam iyo Al-Islaax oo isu tagay ayaa waxay ku midoobeen Madasha Daljir, Waxaana madax u ah Daahir Geelle oo ahaan jiray Wasiirka Warfaafinta ee Xukuumaddii Ina Cabdirashid Sharmarke.

Xubnaha ugu caansan waxaa ka mid ah:

1. Daahir Geelle, Former W. Warfaafinta Xukuumaddii Ina Sharmaarke

2. Cabdulaahi Abyan Nuur, Former W. Cadaaladda Xukuumaddii Farmaajo

3. Cabdikarim Xasan Jaamac, Former W. Warfaafinta Xukuumaddii Farmaajo

4. Sheekh Cabdiraxmaan Janaqow, Former W. Cadaaladda Xukuumaddii Ina Sharmaarke

5. Cabdi Maxamed Abtidoon, Former W. Dawle Gaashaandhiga

6. Sheekh C/qaadir Cali Cumar, Former W. Arimaha Gudaha Xukuumaddii Ina Sharmarke

7. Xasan Macalin, Former W. Dowle Madaxtooyada

8. Sheekh Bashiir Caddow, Xildhibaan ahna Guddoomiyaha Hay’adda Culumada Soomaaliyeed

9. Maxamuud Cabdi Ibraahim Garweyn

10. Canab Xuseen Cilmi Guddomiye ku xigeenka Ururka Haweenka Qaranka

Intaas ayaan ka maqlay, waxaana jiro kuwo badan oo Xildhibaano iyo Wasiiro ka mid ah Ururkaan.

Raamsade   

Aala Sheekh are the brainchilds of Alshabaab. They should be commended for abstaining from murder and mayhem as means to attain their goals unlike their less sophisticated offspring Alshabaab. But make no mistake, they're Alshabaab with just different tactics. Any group propagating limiting or barring women from political participation oughta be welcomed with derision and dismissal. Their ultimate objective is the same as Alshabaab's - Somalia under theocracy where only men with full beards and flowing gowns are entrusted with the affairs of the nation. Their vision is the antithesis of traditional Somali social structure as best exemplified by the concept Wadaad iyo Waranle. Since when did Somali wadaads lead armies? Or get involved in politics? Wadaads should stick to Wadaading - teaching Islam, sermonizing, blessing marriages, reading last rites etc. Leave it to Waranle (secularist) to oversee his domain - politics, war and peace, economy, law making (Wadaads didn't settle Somali disputes, did they?) and everything else not performed by Wadaads.

nuune   

^^ Trust you only heard of Al-Sheikh ONLY today, and suddenly you became a fierce critic, yaab

Duufaan   

The issue is not women rights. It is about shariif and others repositioning for coming Aug election. Mahiga already has replacement and do not want see any real challenges for his candidate. so he is offensive, using the T card.

STOIC   

NASSIR;802290 wrote:
Ilaahow u naxariiso marxuumka.

SOL is a good political forum and LST and MMA are doing good job in keeping it free of trolls and violators of its golden rules.

Stoic, Make sense brother and be on the good side.

Nassir, I didn't know i was on the bad side? Nonetheless voices in my head gamely argue that i don't let emotions lead my opinions.This much is clear to me after being a member on this site for so long, Somalia is dead and the pattern of weak government has little to make me change my mind.Of all the issue that drives Somali politics none is as hopeless as the emotional attachment to clannism.Today i could care less if SL is lead by my sub-clan.I could care less if the government is led by another sub-clan, after all my pay check is NOT on the line.I live peacefully in the comfort and generosity among the Kuffars of the West.What i don't like is to see all of you guys (generalizing here, no one specific) flimsy marriage of convenience to the villa Somalia.Some will even distance themselves from commenting or even posting anything positive about Somalia if the man in charge is not the Xiigtatha..I have asserted my points many times on this board that I only support SL because of real stability and governance.Give me two consecutive stable Somalia government, my views will change!

Mahiga should be declared a non grata persona in mogadishu.he seems too much comfortable in his intereference of the internal politics of somalia.he is using the UN political office as a way to gain political power in somalia and be the real king maker.shameful