Sign in to follow this  
Nuruddin

Sound from the punishmant in the grave(warning)

Nuruddin   

I worn you people this is scery. A ryssen scientist have taped this sound in sibiria from the earth and for the sensetiv people i worn you this is scery sound you her cray and pain from below earth. The speakar in the tape he cal it sound from hell (they belief that hell is under the earth)bat they are ignorant about the panishmant in the grave befor the rel hell. Hawe meny time did the prophet tel as to sek refug from the panishmant of the grave? ANd did he not say that the animals her the terebal sound from the earth. O allah i sek refug from the panishmant of the grave and hell.

From the Prophet (saw), that he used to make supplication in the prayer: "O Allaah! I seek refuge in You from the punishment of the Grave,...

http://www.av1611.org/sound/misc/dighell.ram

Hibo   

So, a russian scientist got to hear how hell sounds like eh.

Excessive drinking of Vodka and u might HEAR voices from the Other side.

------------------

morgan_freeman.jpg

nuune   

oh my.....

what r u talking about my brother,i don't think no body can hear that kind of sound from the hell grave,peharps the animals.

I suspect,it was the VODKA as the brother above said,and the siberian sahara which makes your mind go around when you travel in it!!!

peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sniper   

guys i think it is possible.i've read some stories that suggest the same thing from reliable sources..But that one of recording it Allahu-Aclam...

But this recording sounds Really scary just the way The Quran that they'll scream...

Allah forgive us All.And safe us from hell fire And grave punishment.

------------------

sniper.jpg

The show you got the sound bite from is hosted by Art Bell. This guy is whack, among other things he has said that if one mediatates he/she can built a bubble shield to protect the the nation. This is the biggest lie, lets not be easily duped, check your sources first.