Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Madaxweynaha dalka iyo marwooyinkiisa oo

img_3327

Two little cute ladies.

War ninku waa dhibanyahay, ma Somaliland iyo Khaatumuu kala ilaaliyaa mise naagihiisa. Allooow sahal amuuraha. ;)

Jacpher   

The images aren't showing up here nuune.

I hate going to a website and loud obnoxious clip of music starts playing automatically. No option of muting or stopping it. That was so '99 and outdated. Invest in a better design structure people if you want visitors.

nuune   

^^ That is true Jacfar, they use Wordpress for their website, and that is really quite cheap, as they represent wasaarada warfaafinta, they should have invested much better application, and should have localized their website for the new .SO domain.

loool so 99, background music wax aan ka necbahey ma jirto.

lol.... u don't imagine the somalia president having a wife, kids and a normal life... this is so interesting. i wonder if like the film 'Raise the Red Lantern' if sheikh sharif has to signal 'a blue light' lol .

Juxa   

Very uncomfortable looking ladies but I recognise couple of hooyooyinkii waagii hore sitting there

Cant imagine what it's like balse af da.bolan dahab.

nuune   

Mukulaalow;801470 wrote:
which one should be called the 1st Lady.
;)

The second wife, or the minyaro is the First Lady, because baska danbe soo raac ay dhahdey minweyntii, heard there is a magmagato(third wife) too, and meel-ma dhigato(fourth wife) but they are not pictured in here, rather caruurtooda ay korsanaayaan.

Abwaan   

Apparently there is third one as well but she could not attend the event:). May be she lives in Turkey.

Mario B   

I think every responsible man should have two wives...In Somalia we have real widows and mafrish widows, so I suggest that men who can look after their families should take a second wife. :D

Buuxo   

It doesn't surprise me that "the president" has more than one wife,it's usually the rule in Somalia ,rather then the exception. Isku si maxeey u labisteen? Eesh !