Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

No Recognition for Khaatumo official TFG pressconference

The Logic behind Khaatumo is that it is more then two regions. Both Somaliland and Puntland and Somaliland have declared Cayn region.

Even if thinking the original 18 (a misnomer because before that it was like the original 12 and before that original 8), Khaatumo still qualifies. Sool, and I mean all of Sool because three villages on the border do not entitle you to any claim on this region, makes one region and then you would add the Khatumo parts of Togdheer and and Sanaag would the other. Everyone knows half plus half equals one lol. Some simpletons here have taken whats written in the constitution to mean two intact regions but let me enlighten you, there is not a single administration in the whole of Somalia that would qualify under that requirement, not a Single one:

Somaliland:

Awdal (no lol)

Waqoye Galbet (maybe, I here parts of belong to rer awdal)

Togdheer (clearly no, parts of belong to Khaatumo)

Sool (absolutely not and any one who suggest so is a tribal irredentist buffoon)

Sanaag (This is Maakhirite region but both Khaatumo and Somaliland have footholds in it)

So which regions you simpletons

Puntland

Bari (mostly but a western portion belongs to maakhir)

Nugaal (There is a case to be a khaatumite foothold in this region, not too sure though and really who the hell is)

Mudug (clearly a basket case, Puntland, Galmudug, Goldagob faction)

So people, where are the two regions?

Some here will argue that these some regions are de facto states, because they control two are more regions. This is a suggesting might makes right but is the way we want Somalia forward....

By the way naxar nugaleed Somaliland doesn't recognize cayn it calls it gobolka buhoodle unofficially but according to SL constitution buhodle is part of togdheer.

Somaliland consists of six regions

Awdal Borama

Maroodijeex hargeysa is also the country's capital

Saaxil berbera

Togdheer burco

Sanaag ceerigaabo

Sool laascaanood

Qaranki   

This discussion is just proof of the sham that is Somali unity especially from the ones who claim to be its standard-bearers.

"Somalia ha midoowdo, Somalia ha is raacdo...........................erm aniga intaa leh, reer hebel baa halkan leh, anagaa leh ee ka bax"

Let's be honest and say Somali unity is just a way of ensuring your clan doesn't get left behind by making sure everyone is chained together.

Naxar Nugaleed...it seems you claiming every place any of your people have set foot on...hahaha...

Why do we keep going round in circles, logic states a entity of 2 months can not and does not control anywhere, even in buhoodle its divided between SSC and khatumo. Sool: the largest city in Sool is called Cainabo its not a secret who lives there, in buhoodle just outside the town is shared grazing area. In Sanag.. From Erigavo, cel afwayne, maid, heis etc are all Somaliland. Somaliland is not a clan state i.e. Awdal is part of Somaliland, Bhadan, las corey and hense Las canod as well...

Your people might have held a clan conference in taleex...but we both know the Somaliland conference in 1991 included your clans men as well...so you are in effect argueing i am leaving a legally binding contract without reason primarily due to tribal reasons...

khatumo claims sanag...it has No foothold in Sanag, it claims Sool, both these regions are shared domain. so the entire logic of khatumo is rediculous.

"The largest city in Sool is called Cainabo". Hermit, I really would like to take you serious walaal but statements like that make hard to even further read anything else you have to say. If you think that, you are in need of some serious reeducation, if your just making stuff and wasting your time, you need some counseling, either way it does not look good at all. I have not ignorance of this magnitude in a very long time, Thanks to a lot new members like you, SOL is no longer conducive to helping people grow intellectually, seek help and good luck...

Hermet laascaanood is the largest city of Sool region caynabo is the second largest city laascaanood is one of the largest cities of SL that's why its the capital of sool.