Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Angelina Jolie Champions Nobel Peace Prize Nominee, Dr. Hawa Abdi

BOB   

Che -Guevara;800856 wrote:
“in the last 27 years, I have given my people my heart and my soul. Still I did not lose my hope. One day my people's lives will change in a better way. I hope my children and the children who grow in camp, and are born in the hospital, will change the lives of Somali people, because I trained them to be honest, and be hard-working.”

That is the most beautiful and soul soothing words I've heard for years. ONLY if we had more generous Somalis like Dr Hawa none of our children would've gone to bed in an empty stomach, no somali mother/father would've witnessed the horrof of losing their infant baby to hunger and thirst...shame on all of us, shame on all of us, shame on all of us.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Artan   

You ignorant somali curs, how can we accept this travesty? A prize to a woman?! How dare that feminist whore get into somali business. We shouldn't take this lying down, I know what these americans/westerners are about, no noble peace prize (a western invention, why can't we make out own?) should come in between our land and the west. Let us protect Somalia from these jackals who prey upon ****** like Hawa Abdi, there are many Somali doctors (most of them male), have they been awarded a prize? This is so called doctor is a liar and a cheat, she is doing it for the spotlight, since when are we humans suppose to get awards for being humane? Wtf?! Just another poo attempt to distract somalis from the actual agenda.

raula   

^^^let Allah s.w. be the ultimate judge; Unless you forgot..here are some excerpts:

'I want to go for Jihad in the way of Allah.'

The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon Him) asked: "Is your mother alive?"

He said: 'Yes.'

He said: "Stay with her, for Jannah is under her feet."

This idiomatic expression shows the degree of deference, respect and obedience that the children should show to their mother to earn her pleasure by continuous care and service, which leads to attaining the pleasure of Allah and His Paradise, the promised reward for all rightly guided and devout believers. Mothers have greater right and deserve more kindness, help service, good treatment and companionship than the fathers because the mother is the first one to care for the children and she suffers more directly with daily hardships in their upbringing. Bukhari and others report that Abu-Hurairah (may Allah exalt their mention) narrated:

"A man came to the Prophet (Peace be upon Him) and asked him: 'O Prophet of Allah! Who is the most deserving and worthy of my good company?'

Allah's Prophet (Peace be upon Him) answered: "Your mother."

The man asked: 'Who comes next after her?'

He said: "Your mother."

The man asked again: 'Who comes next after her?'

He said: "Your mother."

The man asked again: 'Who comes next after her?'

He said: "Your father."

cited:http://womeninislam.ws/en/women-right-islam_mothers.aspx

Artan;804542 wrote:
You ignorant somali curs, how can we accept this travesty? A prize to a woman?! How dare that feminist whore get into somali business. We shouldn't take this lying down, I know what these americans/westerners are about, no noble peace prize (a western invention, why can't we make out own?) should come in between our land and the west. Let us protect Somalia from these jackals who prey upon ****** like Hawa Abdi, there are many Somali doctors (most of them male), have they been awarded a prize? This is so called doctor is a liar and a cheat, she is doing it for the spotlight, since when are we humans suppose to get awards for being humane? Wtf?! Just another poo attempt to distract somalis from the actual agenda.

Were you dropped on your head as child?

Che -Guevara;800864 wrote:
^Since you are secessionist, all you need to know is that she's from the Somali Republic:D

agree secessionist turned good:D