Sign in to follow this  
Archdemos

Male Pattern Baldness

hair-loss-2.s600x600.jpg

it's taking hold very quickly:( This an emotional period in my life. Its not fair I'm still young.............

How have the older bald men of SOL who have had to make this transition dealt with this devastating and emotionally crippling condition. I once had jet black silky hair much like Anil Kapoor. Any tips and tricks. Comb overs a no no!

original_Anil-Kapoor_471c4610dc346.jpg

It never use to bother me but recently the first topic of conversation when i see family members is what happened to your hair :| followed by the condescending remark "you best get married quickly before you lose it all". I'm just tired of having to go to the barbers every 2 weeks to get a trim so i can keep appearances up. All I'm doing is fooling people. But as time goes by i will have to get used to it.

Juxa   

Dont worry about the hair, you are obviously intellegent marka ku dadaal uun in walletkaaduna wax kujiraan.

I assure you qof (women) meeshas fiirinaya majirto

if all fails try belgravia centre in london or one of the harley street hair clinics, it is costy process but they do have good reputation with premature bidaar problems

N.O.R.F   

I was lucky, anoo baqdini igu jirto I moved to warmer climes :)

I have noticed it tends to happen more to those with softer hair. I have always had a hard afro. My older siblings had softer hair.

It has a genetic component and could be accelerated by stress;

a healthy lifestyle helps anyway.

I always had hairs with a very slight pattern but I noticed at around 20 that hairs were entrapped in my bedding so it became too obvious;

nothing to get much worked over though...

Juxa;800429 wrote:
premature bidaar problems

:(

Thanks Juxa I'm slowly coming to terms with it, however what takes the biscuit are my older brothers who are old enough to be my parents and their full heads of hair. Frigging genetics. I'm the youngest and had to go bald. I'm working on the wallet size:p

Juxa   

It is stress, fakar badan and life-style. I wont worry too much but it is possible to do something about it, although expensive, time consuming and very painful process.

Aaliyyah   

arch take it easy huuno... it is not a big deal you are facing something so minor. Although usually when people think of someone bald they think about someone old but a lotta times it has nothing to do with age but rather genes. So, Allah swt is testing you with something so small.....it is not something to get depressed over. Dunidan oo dhan baaba laba galin ee...For how many ppl dont have legs? or cant hear? or are blind? few years ago when i visited europe i met with my aunt who is blind my heart went out to her i JUST went to tears but alhamdulilah she got married and had kids and now those kids baa ilaahay u sakhirayaa marka ka fakar aduunka waxa ka socda ee kaa daran adna bidaar yar baad modasa dhib!!..and inshallah you will find that one sister who wont care about your baldness but would love you for you..

take care walaal

salaam

Maaddeey   

112710-anupam-kher-as-kabir-malhotrain-t

The great Anupam Kher (Above) is bald and more handsome than Anil Kapoor, there's nothing to worry if you are not madax dheere. :D

Juxa   

Arch is very brave to come out and discuss the issue. Women suffer from hair loss too

I am with yariisey aka Aaliyah on this