Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

At what age did you get married?

Narniah   

I'm not married, and am in no rush. But if I do it'll probably be in my early twenties if God wills that for me if not whenever. I can't imagine leaving my parents to live with someone else.

I can't imagine leaving my parents to live with someone else.

Narniah, Don't you know your dad took your mum away from her parents. ;) it just natural to leave the nest when your ready to fly.

baby-in-egg.jpg

BOB   

Aaliyyah;801055 wrote:
^lol you know very well im talking about the story he shared. But, yeah that name is funny too..mukulalow..now that I think about it!

salaam

^^^Af Soomaali waad baratay markaan Maasha Allah, SOL kuma aadan qasaarin oo adigoo Chinese ah baad join gareesay and today waaba adigaa Af Soomaaliga ku gabyaya oo heesaha inoo fasiraya. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

I know you love cats, however which cats are we actually talking about here? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

^^^Yeah I know what you mean...

Ah, the joys of being young bursting with life thinking of nothing but pretty young flowers whose eyes melt your soul like an ice and their innocent giggles send shivers down your spine and their sweet and soft voices leave you with nothing but a life time of hope, hope that one day that same sweet and soft voice will sing you a lullaby, that same amazing eyes will look at you with admiration, respect and most of all with all the love in the world that her young and innocent heart could ever hold...Ah, the joys of being young indeed. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ah, the joys of being young bursting with life thinking of nothing but pretty young flowers whose eyes melt your soul like an ice and their innocent giggles send shivers down your spine and their sweet and soft voices leave you with nothing but a life time of hope, hope that one day that same sweet and soft voice will sing you a lullaby, that same amazing eyes will look at you with admiration, respect and most of all with all the love in the world that her young and innocent heart could ever hold...Ah, the joys of being young indeed.

That could be a good love song. Did you write those lyrics for aaliyah Mr Bob?. ;)Where is she?

Carafaat   

Odayga Bob, wali jaceyl kamuu weynaan.

Oday aderkay ayaa saas camal. Marku wadanki aaday, 3 gabdhood oo yar yar ayuu guursaday. I didnt know to call those girls who were even younger then me, eedo, wallaal, inabti? I even avoided looking at them, afraid of adeero becoming jalous. :D

Taleexi   

Anigu mar baan ku degdegay at the age of 23.... balse talo ahaan nin waa inuu 40 ahaadaa gidaar kasta madaxa ku soo dhiftay haweenayna waa inay 30 jirtaa shineemadeeda iyo warwareegeeda soo dhamaysatay oo last round before menopause-ka ku jirta.... Waxaygu waa talo uun.

Narniah   

Mukulaalow;801089 wrote:
Narniah, Don't you know your dad took your mum away from her parents.
;)
it just natural to leave the nest when your ready to fly.

baby-in-egg.jpg

My dad is one in a Million though, so is my mom (MashaAllah).. They were both fortunate to be blessed with each other. They don't make those no more.♥

Taleexi;800669 wrote:
Sheekadu ninka ha la gaadho 40 gabadhana 30 wixii ka intaa ka horeeya waa baashaal. anigase beri baan ku degdegay oo 24 jir baan ku guursaday..... Wallaahi raaxo buu ahaa .... haddase liilow baan ku jiraa.

Taleexi;801190 wrote:
Anigu mar baan ku degdegay at the age of 23.... balse talo ahaan nin waa inuu 40 ahaadaa gidaar kasta madaxa ku soo dhiftay haweenayna waa inay 30 jirtaa shineemadeeda iyo warwareegeeda soo dhamaysatay oo last round before menopause-ka ku jirta.... Waxaygu waa talo uun.

Xaaji ma isiloowday maxaa? 058.gif

Jacpher   

^adiga moderator baa lagugu ogaa goormaad detective ku darsatay :D

Whatever age you think is prime or appropriate, don't be mid wadkiisa dhala. Best is ubad iyo waalidkiis isla socon kara dhan walba.