Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

Walaalaheen Ethiopia

I am appalled by the continuous display of Anti-Ethiopian sentiments in the forum when Ethiopia is now Helping our country get rid of this terrorism scourge.walaalaheen ethiopia ee caawinaada noogu yimi maahan in la xagxagto ayadoo wadunku qarka u saaran yahay in argagaxiso la wareegto.

...Ethiopia is now Helping our country get rid of this terrorism scourge...

Ethiopia breastfed the worst kind of terrorists who destroyed Somalia such as SSDF,SNM,USC,SDM,SPM and so many beasts.

Carafaat;799685 wrote:
Xaaji, arent some of your family members Somali-Ethiopians?
:D

Hara ciideed daroor ila ceelki cariirlay laakin ilaahay iga ma dhigin ehel Itoobiyaan yaaynan is cayin saaxib aflagaadadu wa calyo waliga xaajiga ha u gefin adeer.

Jacaylbaro;799890 wrote:
I thought people were celebrating few days ago "Baydhabo oo la xoreeyay" while it was Ethiopians who captured that town .....
:D

Wrong.It was a combination of Somali Military and Ethiopia which fought side by side against terrrorists like alqaeda and liberated baydhaba janaay.

The Zack   

You don't understand how foolish that statement is. I dare you to go to a Somali -in person- and claim that xabashis are your brothers. Let me know the outcome.

AYOUB   

^ Forgive him Zack, for he does not who our "brothers" are. Like Bill said, it's the Kikuyu, stupidh.