Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

Khaatumo State of Somalia and it's Oil

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;799272 wrote:
Somalia isn't xudun a khaatumite town goormaad dadka dhulkooda ka boobtay saaxib If I'm not wrong Mr Axmed karaash hails from Xudun.

The people of those areas support Puntland, that's the fact on the ground, I do not hail their clan-wise though.

I am speaking of reality sxb. :D

@Taleexi, how about you mind your sub-clan instead of trying to undermine pro-Puntland people in SSC? :D

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;799272 wrote:
Somalia isn't xudun a khaatumite town goormaad dadka dhulkooda ka boobtay saaxib If I'm not wrong Mr Axmed karaash hails from Xudun.

Iska ilow, kani waa mid yar oo juqraafiga si ba'an uga aradan.

Aaliyyah   

first of all Somalia is just a script not someone to be taken seriously... laakin xaaji oo asba haduu rabo script kale ah ayaa aad iga qosliyey oo cidkale ka yaaban oo ku leh dadka dhulkoda maxad uga boobi ...walee wa aduun gadoomay.

anyhooooow, nowadays most puntlanders have accepted Khaatumo State oo way arkaan inay meel wacan gaadhay oo ay tahay umad waxooda uun rabta in ay u taliso oo cidkale waxaeeda faraha kula jirin.

As for nugaal block it belongs to khaatumo State as i mentioned in my earlier post. Marka "somalia" in uu reer khaatumo kala qadqado waxba kama helayo reer khaatumo way tashteen oo taladoodu wa maamul gaar ah. Oilkoodana dee yaga uun baa u talinaya ..mamulkale uma hoos fadhisanayaan.

I agree with taleex..faidado waxay ku jirtaa in jaararku is dhowraan oo nabad ku wada jogaan. In la isku xad qudba wa qalad.

salaam

Somalia   

Of course, facts are not to be taken seriously, I'm sorry if you feel intellectually defeated but I am telling you the facts on the ground. The schedule is for Nugaal.

I don't care whether or not "most" Puntlanders support Khatuumo, it's a fallacy, a joke perpetrated by none other than the failed man known as Galayr.

The areas of drilling are under Puntland, they support Puntland and it will remain that way. It's just a fact. Why haven't you been able to unite with Buhoodle, let alone trying to run for Laascaanood? Because you are a divided people (by choice), some come under Puntland, some come under Somaliland.

So let the people that want to be part of Puntland be part of it and mind your own business. Sub-clans trying to rule over others is just not good, people have a choice.

Aaliyyah   

posted by Somalia, Sub-clans trying to rule over others is just not good, people have a choice.

That is absolutely correct. Puntland should mind its business. And khaatumo State have the right to control its territories and that includes nugaal block. It is not good for one sub clan to want to rule over another. People have a choice, Well said walaalo :)

Somalia   

But you are missing the point, Khaatumo doesn't speak for everyone, it speaks for some people and they don't have the right to control anyone.

In fact, Puntland hasn't had anything to do with those regions in some time, but the people that live in pro-Puntland areas want to be part of Puntland and we can't deny them that, they were founders of the state and will remain part of it. So Khaatumo or whatever, has nothing to do with those areas.

Also, the drilling is not scheduled to happen in SSC clan territory by the way, not only you live in Nugaal, maybe the second one but not the first.

abdi380   

Aaliyyah;799251 wrote:
Nugaal belongs to Khaatumo State. That is a fact on the ground.

with that been said reer khaatumo are happy for reer puntland waa walaalahood oo waligood ee garab taagnaan jireen oo waxkasta diyaar ula ahaayeen. Marka maaanta oilkooda haday soo saaranayaan oo nolol wacan dadkooda uga helayaan. waaa mashallah ilaahay ha u siyaadiyo

reer khaatumona si leeg Nugaal bay iska leyihiin yaguna with time waxooda way habeesanayaan.

The Nugaal block extends all the way from Eyl to Buuhoodle covering almost all of the Gobol called Nugaal and also southern Sool and cayn. Preparations to drill have already actually started in the Garowe degaan and we all know which clan lives there.

The Nugaal block is a large block just like the Dharoor one and only some parts of it could be said to "belongs" to khaatumo. Anyway ilaahay khayr ha inoo ka dhigo.

Timur   

If you stick a rig in Garowe, or even Eyl, you can pull up all the oil from the whole Nugaal basin. People do it all the time. So long as part of the Nugaal basin is on Puntland-controlled territory (which it obviously is) then the first man to get a well gets to drink it. First come, first served. Forget Khaatumo, even Somaliland oil in Caynabo will be pulled up by the rig planned for Garowe.

drilling.gif

Aaliyyah   

Abdi, When I said "nugal block" belongs to Khaatumo State I'm referring to the oil in the SSC regions. I am not talking about garowe or eyl.intina hunguri ma iga hayo Alle koaxkasta waxedana ha u barakeeyo.

Jacpher   

^We have been killing each other mercilessly over two decades for no apparent reason and it is hard to image oil is gonna stop the bleeding.

I don't know what difference oil will make but people back are exhausted and tired of war. I think those of us living outside are more prone this bickering than average person living in the streets of any town Somalia.

ailamos   

Che -Guevara;799353 wrote:
I don't know what difference oil will make but people back are exhausted and tired of war. I think those of us living outside are more prone this bickering than average person living in the streets of any town Somalia.

The wisest words so far in this thread.