Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

Khaatumo State of Somalia and it's Oil

puntlandfig1.jpg

We are sitting on 12 billion barrells of oil, atleast if not more. Last time, I said 68 Billion barrels of Oil (Excluding the shores of Lassuraad, which is in Northern Sanaag)

In 2009, Gaffney Cline & Associates estimated that the un-risked oil in place (OIP) may be between 12.4 billion barrels in the Nugaal block and 5.8 billion barrels in the Dhahoor block.

During 1989 and 1990 Conoco drilled the Nogal and Kalis-1 wells in the Nogal basin and revealed significant evidence of oil shows.

There is a possibility that the Nogal and Darin basins are extensions of the petroleum producing Marib Shawba and Sayun-Masila basins in the Gulf of Aden, Yemen.

Somalia is in North East Africa and has been identifed as a country with the requirements for abundant oil and gas – hydrocarbons in the Jurassic, Cretaceous and Tertiary rocks, plus good quality sandstone and carbonate reservoirs. Also the sandstones and carbonates are above organic rich shales and marls which may be a source for the hydrocarbon system.

(Shiekh Fresh Bin Prince, House of Al Khaatumian)

Somalia   

. Last time, I said 68 Billion barrels of Oil (Excluding the shores of Lassuraad, which is in Northern Sanaag)

lool :rolleyes:

^ I was waiting for your comment. I was wondering how long it would last you to stay away from a Thread entitled "Khaatumo"? lool

Seems like the Nugaal Block is 2 times the size of the Dharoor Block! :D

Somalia   

I commented because it was you not kastuumo.

And stop with the jealousy just because Puntland is exploring for oil you don't have to get all "Look at me mommy, look at me!", it's pathetic. As for Nugaal, it's part and parcel of Puntland's exploration programme.

The drill is going to Nugaal next after a second drill in Dharoor and it isn't twice as big as Dharoor.

Canmex1.jpg

^ LOOL, I love how you're angry, but trying to pass off as a cool, clam fella.

I'm happy for Puntland, my neighbor State. The more they are successful, the better. Long live the people of Puntland. :D Two State, side by side, both Oil Producing. Now that's something!

Somalia   

Producing what? I am honestly not angry, I am just baffled, it's pathetic that everyone thinks they are even in the same stage as Puntland.

It took 7 years for this to happen my friend and if found it will take years to exploit it.

Somalia   

I think everyone reading this exchange knows what just happened. I call it pwned. :D

It's sad you support a pseudo state that was named after Khalif Galayr's grandmother.

Somalia;799198 wrote:
I think everyone reading this exchange knows what just happened. I call it pwned.
:D

It's sad you support a pseudo state that was named after Khalif Galayr's grandmother.

I think the difference between YOU (Puntland) and our fellow Separatist Somalilanders is that, they can walk the talk. But, you, you're just talking for the sake of talking. Your entire clan is known for just to talk for the sake of talk.

You see, I know the facts on the ground. I don't let google tell me any shit. I know that for a FACT the Faroole clan will NEVER claim SSC. They know they don't settle there and they know they have no business in messing with something that ain't theirs.

Khaatumo State is facing a enemy from the West (SNM), and not interested in playing video games with our neighbors (Puntland).

Somalia   

What talk have they walked? They don't occupy you, your sub-clans are fighting each other. But we just claim parts of SSC, you know pro-Puntland parts, Laascaanood doesn't matter, we can walk around that.

Aaliyyah   

And stop with the jealousy just because Puntland is exploring for oil you don't have to get all "Look at me mommy, look at me!", it's pathetic. As for Nugaal, it's part and parcel of Puntland's exploration programme.

Nugaal belongs to Khaatumo State. That is a fact on the ground.

with that been said reer khaatumo are happy for reer puntland waa walaalahood oo waligood ee garab taagnaan jireen oo waxkasta diyaar ula ahaayeen. Marka maaanta oilkooda haday soo saaranayaan oo nolol wacan dadkooda uga helayaan. waaa mashallah ilaahay ha u siyaadiyo

reer khaatumona si leeg Nugaal bay iska leyihiin yaguna with time waxooda way habeesanayaan.

salaam

p.s I thought freshprince was banned is the dude back?? maalin hore reer somaliland bu u heesayey hadana ma shatigi khaatumo bu so amaahday lol

Somalia   

No, the fact on the ground is that the drilling rig in Dharoor is scheduled to go to another site it Dharoor valley, Shabeel 2, then Libaax 1 and Libaax 2, that's the schedule it was rented for.

And the location will be West of Garowe in Nugaal block, those areas are part of Puntland, controlled by Puntland and nothing to do with Khatuumo. Just like Xudun, Badhan etc and all of these other places have nothing to do with Khatuumo.

SSC is divided into sub-clans, pro-Puntland (the areas I stated), pro-Somaliland (Laascaanood and North Western parts of Sool) and Khaatumo (Taleex and co). So if you want to drill in Taleex, inshallah I am with you. :D

As for FreshPrince, I think he is confused, he was Puntland before that, that's what he said.

Taleexi   

Somalia..... You better mind keeping together the remainder of PL after the Khaatumo departure. Khaatumo values the cooperation of its neighbors in particular PL.