Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

10 Best Places to Invest in Somalia This Decade

nuune   

^^ And Hargeisa too, he forgot Kismaayo though, much better in business than half of what is mentioned there, well if we are talking about oil as in the case of Libaax, then Hargeisa, Mogadishu and Kismaayo won't do anything good, I know they are here for suubis.

BOB   

Nuune, Behave waa ogtahay Kismayo suubis ma gasho. lol

Peace, Love & Unity.

Nuune, if oil is found is Somalia, it will be the most positive news for the Somalis in 60 years. I have been following the hunt for oil in Somalia for years now and I must say, short of the Somali independence, there is no other good news out there that would be comparable to the prospect of this fallen nation becoming rich and rising out of the misery, poverty, violence and NGO dependency. If oil is found in Somalia, this will be a game changer for the nation as a whole.

Businessman Farah, I am getting feeds that something will be announced in few days. Field workers have been told to stay tightlipped and media banned from talking to camp workers. Some outlets managed to leak that the crew hit a gusher, but I don't believe these so-called "leaks". Get your gear ready for a great venture my man. :)

Abwaanoow, ugaas reerku waa barwaaqaysan yahaye, jooji saadaasha aan barakaysnayn. :)

Taleexi, adeerkaa Cabdisamad eed ku caasiyowday haduu black gold noo soo saarayo maxaad naga rabtaa ninyahow? Mise goor horaad cafis waydiisatay si hoose. Kaftan.

BOB   

I need to have a business account in every major bank in the world, I'm going to be RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH. I'm also going to claim the shares of all my decased relatives whose great grandparents were from Qandala, Qardho, Xaafuun, Bander Ziyada, Bursalah iyo Bander Qasim.

This is how I will spend my oil money.

Buy two palaces in Mecca and Madina.

Build a grand mosque in every major city centre in the west.

Build a free Islamic school in every city/town in the west.

Buy a palace in every coastal city/town in Somalia.

Buy 7 private jets, one for every day of the week.

Buy Arsenal FC and tell Arsene to un-earth the Somali Messi.

Buy the White house and turn it into Islamic library.

Buy Buckingham Palace and turn it into Zoo.

Buy every major company in Hollywood and produce ONLY films about history of islam and children's programmes in 3D.

Buy the red light district in Amterdam and turn it into a fish market.

Buy Eiffel Tower, Big Pen and put a loud speaker on every inch and play nothing but Qur'an 24/7.

That's all I can think of for now.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Buy

Timur, the oil (if it even exists) belong to the Somali people as a whole.

Logically the local area would stand to benefit the most in terms of investment and tangible employment, but the trickledown economic effect is tremendous for the whole country as inter-regional trade starts to boom and the Federal government uses the oil cash to help the rest of the country. Regardless of how much noise we Somalis make, our overall population size is within the confines of a typical small nation. A significant oil find can go a long way in changing lives and perception for every Somali.

FB, we shall see what they find.

Taleexi   

Libaax-Sankataabte;799159 wrote:

Taleexi, adeerkaa Cabdisamad eed ku caasiyowday haduu black gold noo soo saarayo maxaad naga rabtaa ninyahow? Mise goor horaad cafis waydiisatay si hoose. Kaftan.

Beenna ma aha oo adeerkay waa ku caasiyey inkasta oo aan ka qayb qaatay doorashadiisii..... Ta kale horumarka reer PL ee waafaqsan sharciga dalka u yaal waa taageersanahay ee liiska aad soo qortay baan yare saluugay. Teeda kale, u malaynmaayo cafis la'aan inaan Garowe ku noqon karo :) horaa loo yidhi umul iyo nin weyni siday wax u og yihiin, wax uma sheegaan.

Carafaat   

we are loosing more and more sensible people to the greedy oil virus. makes me thing of the gold rush. we need to find an anti virus.based on logic and common sense