Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

I need a break, any suggestions where to go?

Europe eh! lucky you've got so many choices for places to visit. For us in North America we're so far out it takes 1-2 days to get to somewhere and back :P so a 1 week vacation shrinks to 5 days..

Carafaat   
Cloud 9 via one of those 'cafes' in Amsterdam. :D or Morocco.[/QUOT

:D those cafe's in Amsterdam dont give me more energy but make make tired and silly. Morocco sounds good and is quite cheap. There are tickets for 80 euro to Marocco. Any suggestion which town in Morocco?

Carafaat   

Swiss is to cold and have no intention to walk hills or mountains.

South of france you need a car and for that a license. I do however liked Barcelona, strolling down the Ramblas. I went to Turkey last year, it was quite boring. But the turkish hammaam was relaxing.

Abwaan   

If I were you caano geel baan doonan lahaa.....waddan hebel iyo magaalo hebla dalxiiskooda ka naso:) laakiin haddii ay taasi adag tahay Istanbul, Spain, Morocco, India bal ka war doon.

Carafaat   

wyre;798771 wrote:
Why don't you come and visit the haram (cumrah) that would be cool
;)

Wyre, where is Haram and where is cumrah are there any somali girls and beaches?

MMA, my neighbours are those dutch antilians(caribean folks), they behalf like animals and are quite noisy. So visitingn and Island full of baaboons is not my idea of holiday. If I wanna see baboons I can go to a Zoo or visit JB. :D

wyre   

Carafaat;798813 wrote:
Wyre, where is Haram and where is cumrah are there any somali girls and beaches?

If I were you i'ld have not said that ;)